Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Comer

IggyMixIggyMix Member
edited April 2023 in Support & FAQ
I want to be a part of the Alpha and Beta Testing, and support the game throughout Development. But anytime i get close to an up to date answer, threads get closed so people cant communicate.
Im not worried about the price. Paying the entry fee wont be an issue, but i dont want to pay if i dont know what i am paying for.
SO my Questions are,
Have Alpha and Beta already been launched or am i late?
And if i am not late, is there an up to date Launch time so i know what to expect and when to expect it?

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Alpha 1 is done, but Alpha 2 and both Betas are still to come. If you go to Home and Store you can see your options, I think they come with post release game time as well as A and B access.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There's no testing currently happening, the
    next phase is Alpha 2 and the latest information shared so far is that it will begin at some point in 2024/2025.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings IggyMix!

Thanks for your interest in Ashes of Creation. As the others here have mentioned, we have previously concluded the bulk of the Alpha One test phase and are working towards an Alpha Two phase.

Once we are ready to announce a date for Alpha Two, an announcement will be posted on our News site and social media, and will likely be featured in a Livestream.

Please keep in mind that we are doing traditional Alpha and Beta testing. At the start of Alpha Two, the game will not be in a near-launch-ready state. There will likely be many bugs and balance issues that we will need to work through. If this is something that you would like to participate in, we would recommend that you keep watching our Livestreams to keep up to date on our progress. And then when we do announce an Alpha Two date, you will be in a better place to make an informed decision for your potential purchase.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.