Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Next stream news

Now, don't get your hopes way too high up, but I definitely do hope that they manage to get a proper raid (even if it's just 3-4 parties).
6g6og24rx84d.png

Comments

• Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Cyclops is a good target. I hope the cyclops performs better than the dragon. Will be interesting to see multiple clerics and whether they have tank swaps. :)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    edited May 2023
    It be sick if the cyclops had a cc where he picks someone up and holds them, and the team needs to do some mechanic to get him to break the grip on them, if they fail he picks up another with both hands. And if they don't meet the requirement they both die o.o

xa8cp3ow6y0y.png
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hopefully the rogue reveal after the cyclops
  • Chicago wrote: »
    hopefully the bard reveal after the cyclops

Fixed that for you … :p
  • ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Chicago wrote: »

haha id love to see this too, maybe both at the same live :)

culture-man-of-culture.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Bard reveal? Only if it's to also showcase the Tulnar in game!

Fine, for daveywavey, the revised Ren'Kay would be fine too.
    Be bold. Be brave. Roll a Tulnar !
  • KilionKilion Member
    I'm very interested in seeing how that goes. With the classes "revealed" so far, I would say it might become a bit difficult to take on a mostly functioning world boss - unless of course he is adjusted to the level and skill kit of the players.
    And I remember them mentioning in the December stream that the cyclops fight probably won't be taking place in an open arena, so I expect both players and the boss to have terrain interaction. Would be funny if the cyclops would move behind obstacles for some of the spells and arrows to not hit or place melee classes on higher terrain they have to climb down from first before getting back into battle.

Very excited about it even if it is "just" 2 full parties of a total of 16 players competing over loot table slots. I would also be interested in seeing a comparison between what both parties get after they defeated the boss.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    Keep your eye out for a fun stream! 👁

Make sure to drop a question in the official Q&A thread as well!
    community_management.gif
    hopefully the summoner reveal after the cyclops

Final fix .. :p

the beginning of wisdom is to know you know nothing
  • what happened ot this montth stream?
  • NiKrNiKr Member
    Depraved wrote: »
    what happened ot this montth stream?
    It's on the 31st
  • oh ok oops
  • We have heard all about their combat system and seen surface level demonstrations, but overall this stream might actually show us a much larger picture that we can expect to carry over to launch. I look forward to this
  • NiKrNiKr Member
    Voxtrium wrote: »
    We have heard all about their combat system and seen surface level demonstrations, but overall this stream might actually show us a much larger picture that we can expect to carry over to launch. I look forward to this
    Don't get your hopes too high up!
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Can't wait for tonight :)
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif