Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Salutations from Puerto Rico!

Greetings, i recently backed the game and decided t finally say hi in the forums. I am a gamer that heavily invests his time in MMOs. Hoping to lose my self in the world of Ashes of Creation to experience new and interesting adventures solo and with different people.

Comments

• Hihi and welcome! ❤️
  • Welcome to the community o/
  • Thanks for the warm welcome!
  • Welcome Traveler!!! Thanks for backing the Kickstarter!!! Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!!

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Thanks JcTruper, ill answer your questions in order:

1) I heard of Ashes of Creation a while back before the kickstarter started, but back then i did not know it was an mmo, there was only a video out showing what i guess is the Mage classes walking in the world and entering a cave to fight some creatures. I have become more interested in the project ever since the kickstarter started.

2) I have played alot of mmos, but the most i have invested my time into were, World of Warcraft, Rift, Final Fantasy XI and XIV Guild Wars 1 and 2, and The Secret World. All this before mentioned mmos are games i played for 1 year or more.

3) Instead of what I'm hoping to see, it is more of what I am hoping to feel. When I play Ashes of Creation i hope to feel that adventurous feeling most of us get when we see a world for the first time, that feeling to be able to move and explore every nook and cranny of this new world, to encounter monsters that not only will make us scream of frustration of how difficult they are but only give us a feeling of satisfaction when we finally take them down. What i am hoping for is not a game, but an experience.

And I do have several questions regarding classes and several game mechanics but i will wait for the future to ask them since the are probably better suited for when the game is at a later stage.
  • Thanks For sharing!!!!

I Found out about this game about 2 weeks before the kickstarter. A friend posted a video on facebook it was from the youtuber "Thelazypeon" so I starting digging for more info and I just fell in love with it

I played WOW for 11 years it consumed my soul!!! I tried other mmos none of them interested me like wow did xD

I agree I would love to feel unique and adventurous and I also want to feel the whole community feel xD

Probably best for that last question :D!!
  • Thank you for also sharing.

After watching today's stream where they revealed the 9th race and also the 30 min game-play i am more excited for the game. Hoping for more streams like those to come.

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ