Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

This "Masterpiece" Is My Gift To You, AoC Community!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Art

I Call It: "My Guild Is > Your Castle, Also Dragons Hate Druids BTW"

This work of fine art took 183 man hours to complete, split between 37 different artists, of which none were paid. Inspired by the great and renown AoC Artist @Dingo this Masterpiece is my "Pièce De Résistance".

I present to you, from the "Krojak Is Bored, So Photoshop" art studio: My Guild Is > Your Castle, Also Dragons Hate Druids BTW.

Comments

• MAGNIFICENT! Not since I gazed upon the Gallery of the Sistine Chapel by Michealango have I seen such artistic skill and brilliance! 
    Bravo @Krojak, Bravo!
  • MAGNIFICENT! Not since I gazed upon the Gallery of the Sistine Chapel by Michealango have I seen such artistic skill and brilliance! 
    Bravo @Krojak, Bravo!
    Truly an inspiring work of art, if I do say so myself. Notice the subtle blends of green and that other green to make a totally different green kind of grass!
  • Krojak said:
    MAGNIFICENT! Not since I gazed upon the Gallery of the Sistine Chapel by Michealango have I seen such artistic skill and brilliance! 
    Bravo @Krojak, Bravo!
    Truly an inspiring work of art, if I do say so myself. Notice the subtle blends of green and that other green to make a totally different green kind of grass!
    It's that kind of subtle detail that intices me to contemplate this work of art for hours on end!
  • Krojak said:
    MAGNIFICENT! Not since I gazed upon the Gallery of the Sistine Chapel by Michealango have I seen such artistic skill and brilliance! 
    Bravo @Krojak, Bravo!
    It's that kind of subtle detail that intices me to contemplate this work of art for hours on end!
    One question that begs to be answered: Why is that mans face covered by the sky? What is he trying to hide? Does he know the secrets of invisibility, and refuses to share his knowledge with others?
  • I hadn't even noticed that part yet, I was so engrossed by the dichotomy and surrealism of a wizard pointing a rubber chicken at the dragon, and the cultural, emotional, and sexual symbolism behind it.  

Truely, this is a work for the ages!
  • Truly a modern piece of art!
  • Truly a modern piece of art!
    And it could be yours for a low low price of $9,999.99!
  • Awesome work my friend. I suspect that this is not a piece of art, but a vision, a vision of King @Krojak on his might dragon flying across the world chasing @Rumbleforge and myself on our white bronco.

• Krojak said:
    Truly a modern piece of art!
    Perhaps you should start your own Kickstarter.  :)

• I love it! this is my next  wallpaper for rest of the year!
  • Leipuri said:
    I love it! this is my next  wallpaper for rest of the year!
    If I had known, I would have done it in 4k resolution at least!
  • It's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on *_*
  • Krojak said:
    Get me 10 of those magnificent masterpieces! 
  • Arkanth said:
    Krojak said:
    Get me 10 of those magnificent masterpieces! 
    Buy 10, get the 11th half off!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Krojak said:

I Call It: "My Guild Is > Your Castle, Also Dragons Hate Druids BTW"

This work of fine art took 183 man hours to complete, split between 37 different artists, of which none were paid. Inspired by the great and renown AoC Artist @Dingo this Masterpiece is my "Pièce De Résistance".

I present to you, from the "Krojak Is Bored, So Photoshop" art studio: My Guild Is > Your Castle, Also Dragons Hate Druids BTW.

I'd say that Vincent Van Gogh was better than you @Krojak, but I'd be lying.
  • This is a Masterpiece indeed. An art piece like this belongs on my refrigerator. No not my refrigerator at home, my refrigerator at work. 
    edited June 2017
    Welphgryn said:
    This is a Masterpiece indeed. An art piece like this belongs on my refrigerator. No not my refrigerator at home, my refrigerator at work. 
    This is among the highest of praise any TRUE artist could ever receive.
  • Which way to Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C?  I hear they will be displaying your art soon.
  • Which way to Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C?  I hear they will be displaying your art soon.
    I'll actually be there on November 3rd 2017 so hopefully It'll be up by then ;)
  • In all my days never have i seen such beauty!  :'(
  • Nov 3rd I have a very fancy tasting of the new value menu burger from Jack in the Box, but I get I could push it to go to such a historical piece of artwork being unveiled at an American institution of fine art!
  • Karthos said:
    Nov 3rd I have a very fancy tasting of the new value menu burger from Jack in the Box, but I get I could push it to go to such a historical piece of artwork being unveiled at an American institution of fine art!
    Your sacrifice shall not be forgotten!
  • Have you been working on something new? I'd like to see more art from you! @Krojak
  • - It's a Van Gogh ?
    - Nope.

:p 
  • Laetina said:
    - It's a Van Gogh ?
    - Nope.

You just killed me :hushed:
  • Laetina said:
    - It's a Van Gogh ?
    - Nope.

This is absolutely glorious!
    edited July 2017
    *peers at picture*

*turns picture sideways, and sideways again*

*peers more*

I weep. Not sure why, but tears stream from my eyes.

It must be Art. And I thank you for sharing it with one so lowly as I.
  • Stunning.  I'd bet on seeing this masterpiece in game somewhere.
  • The detail on the wizard is quite exquisite. I hope someday you consider taking character commissions from the community.  10/10
  • Laetina  Nice!