Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Testing a new Sig/Avatar, thoughts?

Getting a feel from the community. The Simmone Simons one in the red with the white hot flowers was an old sig from a forum long ago. I feel this one is more appropriate for this community. Thoughts? Wondering if I should make any changes.

Comments

• Nice! He looks a little like Karl Urban.
  • lexmax said:
    Nice! He looks a little like Karl Urban.
    What has been seen, cannot be unseen...
  • Krojak said:
    lexmax said:
    Nice! He looks a little like Karl Urban.
    What has been seen, cannot be unseen...
    Sorry for planting that association, but it was supposed to be a compliment.

• Not gonna lie to 'ya.
    I'm a little disappointed that you're not a smokin' hot redhead.

But this is pretty classy, @Krojak. And rather fitting. ;)
  • No, I am not a smokin hot red head Rumblebuddy.
  • Very GW2. or a more realistic interpretation of Ally human from WoW
    Looks cool.
  • Definitely digging the new sig Krojak! I see James Mcavoy with a goatee.  :D

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    :33333 Yesss yesss I much more approve of this ;D 
    Everyone got such nice avatars and sigs x.x The waaait for meeeeee xD
  • Diura said:
    :33333 Yesss yesss I much more approve of this ;D 
    Everyone got such nice avatars and sigs x.x The waaait for meeeeee xD

I'm excited to see yours as well! And read your guild/member background. 
  • I really need to get a nice signature image.  Sadly, I have no skill in such things.  Hence my current signature.  lol
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Definitely digging the new sig Krojak! I see James Mcavoy with a goatee.  :D

Funny, I instinctively thought of another X-man. Hugh Jackman.

Nice sig @Krojak ^^.

• Possum said:
    I really need to get a nice signature image.  Sadly, I have no skill in such things.  Hence my current signature.  lol
    I am a terrible artist. Or at least, I was terrible. I've taught myself over the past 27 months some art theory, and have a ton of practice putting it to use. Just put in the work if you want to, you can do it.
  • Krojak said:
    Possum said:
    I really need to get a nice signature image.  Sadly, I have no skill in such things.  Hence my current signature.  lol
    Just put in the work if you want to, you can do it.
    Second life lesson I've personally seen on these forums :)
  • @Kratz what was the first?
  • nagash said:
    @Kratz what was the first?
    Fantastic question.
  • It's all what you put into it.  

CylverRayne
    (SilverRain)
  • I thought it was "get me a drink......with calcium!"
  • Krojak said:
    Possum said:
    I am a terrible artist. Or at least, I was terrible. I've taught myself over the past 27 months some art theory, and have a ton of practice putting it to use. Just put in the work if you want to, you can do it.
    Yeah, I know.  It's matter of making it enough of a priority to make the time for it.
  • That the one thing we never seem to have enough of. Im always running out of time 
  • Possum said:
    Krojak said:
    Possum said:
    Yeah, I know.  It's matter of making it enough of a priority to make the time for it.

No time like the present. 
  • I have to say, @Krojak, your new signature brings to mind the image of the "suicide king".

• Really love the animation! ^∇^ 
  • Nice ! I like this one better than the old one :) Love the depth
  • I still need to work on mine it seems
  • nagash said:
    I still need to work on mine it seems
    And so the work continues..
  • And now I want to learn how to make these fancy swishing moving signatures! I... St-*cough* procured mine from a simple google search. :3
  • Uranu5 said:
    And now I want to learn how to make these fancy swishing moving signatures! I... St-*cough* procured mine from a simple google search. :3
    A glow effect on the light source behind the words would be cool.  :)
  • I just got my new laptop yesterday.   First order of business?  Install all my content creation apps.  First content creation job?  Upgrade the forum sig!

Without our beloved Agrees and Insightfuls and whatnot, I think the only game left in town here is the forum sig game....
  • I just got my new laptop yesterday.   First order of business?  Install all my content creation apps.  First content creation job?  Upgrade the forum sig!

Without our beloved Agrees and Insightfuls and whatnot, I think the only game left in town here is the forum sig game....
    CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
  • Krojak said:
    I just got my new laptop yesterday.   First order of business?  Install all my content creation apps.  First content creation job?  Upgrade the forum sig!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
    As do I