Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Dearest Nagash

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Role-playing Tavern

Dearest @nagash

I stay up each and every night, remembering this alluring stench of withered, rotting flesh. The simmering, passionate red glow within the empty sockets of your eyes remind me of the Hellfire that burns in my heart for you. In my bed I lay, tossing and turning, feeling far too warm in my own skin. I long for your icy cold embrace.

I cannot have you here beside me, my dearest Lich Nagash. My need for you must be fulfilled in some way, so I drew for you this piece of art. I was up all night, drawing from memory your terrifying visage.

I hope I did the horror of your appearance the injustice it deserves.

Yours Truly,

Krojak.

P.S: I Less Than Three You Bud!

P.S.S: Angels > All. Discuss.

As if I'd ever love Nagash. This is to lull him into a false sense of security! I in no way have any feelings for a foul undead Lich. As a member of the holy order of angels, I will cleanse the world of every undead filth that permeates these lands. The sooner I can unleash the wrath of my god in a fiery beam of righteousness upon their entire race, the better.

Comments

• I think @Nagash just got his cool new sig ;)
  • Geez get a room, you two!

• @nagash  when he sees this post

Nagash: "Friend!"

• @nagash art festival!!

• Such a tsundere 
  • Geez get a room, you two!

Speaking of rooms for two...How did your date with @Umji go? :D
  • Such a tsundere 
    You caught me!
  • Can't hide your true feelings from me ! :p 
  • The thirst is real.
  • Kratz said:
    Geez get a room, you two!

Shhhhh!  Dude! Keep it on the down low! I'm trying to act cool, man!  ;)
  • Kratz said:

*Slowly shuffles up to Rumbleforge all subtle and stuff*

"He- Hey Rumblebuddy. How's it uh... uhm, goin bud? So uh... how was she?"
  • Kratz said:

If you call me man one more time, I'm...I'm going to write a ballad about it! :D
  • Kratz said:
    Kratz said:

If you call me man one more time, I'm...I'm going to write a ballad about it! :D
    That's horrifying.
  • Please remind me one more time why I shouldn't drink my tea here!!!

Am shaking with laughter more then @nagash 's bones rattle when in battle!

I'm eagerly anticipating his reaction!
  • Image result for slow clap gif

LOL.  Bravo!  Bravo, indeed!  Bwahahahahaha!!!
  • Yes, this thread is all about @nagash and @Krojak 's undying love for him!
    And certainly not about any of that other stuff that may have been mentioned in this thread.

Undead Love, people!

Stay on topic!

Sounds like he needs more calcium.
  • This is a tale of two opposites: 

A man who threw away his life in search of immortality, only to fall into the depths of evil, undead despair.

An Angel, fallen from grace, seeking comfort in the arms of one his god forbade him to see.

Will this unlikely couple power through, or will their differences tear them apart?

Meanwhile, the God and his Angel have concocted a secret plot to cleanse the world of this Lich filth by any means necessary.
  • Krojak said:
    This is a tale of two opposites: 

A man who threw away his life in search of immortality, only to fall into the depths of evil, undead despair.

An Angel, fallen from grace, seeking comfort in the arms of one his god forbade him to see.

Will this unlikely couple power through, or will their differences tear them apart?

Meanwhile, the God and his Angel have concocted a secret plot to cleanse the world of this Lich filth by any means necessary.
    Reading this in the DBZ commentators voice..   
  • Krojak said:

STOP READING MY MIND!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Krojak said:
    Krojak said:

STOP READING MY MIND!
    FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON KROJASH

totally didn't edit it with the better sounding ship from @Cyreph

Or super glue for repairs when he shakes a bone loose.
  • You know what I find hilarious?  Poor @nagash is probably sleeping like a baby in his crypt right now, while allllll this is going on here.  I can't tell you how amused I am by this...  just think of all the notifications he's gonna see when he returns!  :D

Or super glue for repairs when he shakes a bone loose.
  • One more @nagash just for good measure.

• You know what I find hilarious?  Poor @nagash is probably sleeping like a baby in his crypt right now, while allllll this is going on here.  I can't tell you how amused I am by this...  just think of all the notifications he's gonna see when he returns!  :D

Boy is @nagash going to have a 'bone' to pick with us!

Well, he'll be a real numbskull if he doesn't see the humor of it!

I don't think he'll find this 'humerus' at all!
  • Krojak said:
    You know what I find hilarious?  Poor @nagash is probably sleeping like a baby in his crypt right now, while allllll this is going on here.  I can't tell you how amused I am by this...  just think of all the notifications he's gonna see when he returns!  :D

I don't think he'll find this 'humerus' at all!
    We're just having a rattling good time!  Not our fault if he doesn't have a funny bone!