Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Dedicated to my new sig

I tried, but transparency is failing me.

Comments

• hahahaha omg, My funny bone just flew away because of this sig. great job mate 
  • Glad you like it :p 
  • I'm so jealous xD your sig is so epic xD
  • How can it be so cute yet be part of the death cult
  • Diura said:
    I'm so jealous xD your sig is so epic xD
    Someday, you will have your own ^^

nagash said:
    How can it be so cute yet be part of the death cult
    Magic. Death Magic?
  • Heh heh, I'm liking it @ReaperOfCookies. Very Scooby doo
  • I don't see how, but thanks? xD
  • How can mine be so dark yet yours be so cute when they are both undead
  • Great job on the sigs guys! They look awesome @lexmax also. No idea how you got the animation, well beyond me, lol but very cool indeed. :3
  • @nagash  Like i said, magic :p  
    Also Thank you @Kratz  :)
  • I don't see how, but thanks? xD

The part where the Scooby door gang run through doors being chased by ghosts. And they appear on the other side of the corridor.

That's kinda what your little. Cookie reaper is doing. 
  • aaaaah I see it now 
  • I think this signature thing is getting out of control xD
  • Arkanth said:
    I think this signature thing is getting out of control xD
    you may be right  :/
  • Or it hasn't gone far enough...
  • Arkanth said:

Lol, I blame @FuccboiSavage 's gif and @Krojak for the current animated craze.Those were the first 2 I saw. 

I think as long as the effect is subtle and the sig isn't horrendously oversized it's okay. 
  • Arkanth said:

Lol, I blame @FuccboiSavage 's gif and @Krojak for the current animated craze.Those were the first 2 I saw. 

I think as long as the effect is subtle and the sig isn't horrendously oversized it's okay. 
    I'm already jotting down idea's for a new signature, that's more subtle like yours because I agree. But I had this idea this morning and just had to make it xD
  • Kratz said:
    Great job on the sigs guys! They look awesome @lexmax also. No idea how you got the animation, well beyond me, lol but very cool indeed. :3
    Aww thanks man. I'm late to this thread. My boss keeps interrupting my forum time :(  Love all your new sigs! @ReaperOfCookies, yours is not only evil, it's sweet too. So you get double points :triumph:
  • Double points!? Wooooo  

Btw I just noticed, yours doesn't have the weird white edge, how? D:
  • Double points!? Wooooo  

Btw I just noticed, yours doesn't have the weird white edge, how? D:
    I did mine in Photoshop at pretty high resolution then scaled it down, which might have helped with that. It's the first time I've made an animated gif so I'm no expert.
  • Oh that's what I did too.. Might have to mess with my settings then, thanks!
  • That's insanely cool. And cute. 

I'll say coote.  :*
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Arkanth said:

haha what. did i start a thing? I thought it was casual af to have a gif as signature when i joined a few days back.