Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

This Is For You Kratz

TO START OFF: I'm not sure if this is a great idea. I may be opening the floodgates to an outpouring of requests. However, I've always felt that doing the right thing is always the right thing.

I took a little time and slapped this together for you @KratzYou're an absolute beauty, and your signature was the inspiration for the first iteration of my own. So this is a little thank you for that. I worked the image over with some saturation/color balancing/contrast, kept the animation subtle, and fiddled with the orientation of things. Hope you like it.

Original

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    But.. what? :confused:

Ohhh lol... I thought you'd reinvented the original image. Looks good!
  • lexmax said:
    But what, what?
  • Krojak said:
    lexmax said:
    But what, what?
    Never mind me :( Low blood sugar. Need more cookies.
  • Looks nice ^^
  • Nice, how'd you manage to get the drop shadow on the words and the picture?

Everytime I try that the final gif looks terrible because of the lack of variation colours in the shadow making it look like a grey solid mess. 
  • Nice, how'd you manage to get the drop shadow on the words and the picture?

Everytime I try that the final gif looks terrible because of the lack of variation colours in the shadow making it look like a grey solid mess. 
    I'm using Photoshop to created the drop shadows, and Premiere Pro to create the gif. Not sure how it turns out as well as it does.
  • I use solely photoshop because that's all I know. Haha... maybe I should adjust the art to 256 colours and that might solve the messy shadow problem. maaaaybe. 
  • I like it. Well done and kindly done. 
  • @Krojak Where is my awesome sig? XD jkjk xD love it xD so much talent on our forums :3
  • Nice.  Too bad all the talent displayed in these forums wasn't contagious!  I wouldn't mind getting infected!  
  • Nice.  Too bad all the talent displayed in these forums wasn't contagious!  I wouldn't mind getting infected!  
    I can infect you with something...
  • I use solely photoshop because that's all I know. Haha... maybe I should adjust the art to 256 colours and that might solve the messy shadow problem. maaaaybe. 
    I'm a photoshop nerd too, but my sig was the first time I've messed with animated gifs. Maybe using the "screen" blending option might help avoid the edge halos. 
  • Very nice. I wish I could do photoshop.. Knowing my luck, I probably wouldn't even know how to load the program.
  • Welphgryn said:
    Very nice. I wish I could do photoshop.. Knowing my luck, I probably wouldn't even know how to load the program.
    Don't be discouraged. Everything I've learned is self taught. YouTube and Google are great for that! You can do it too! :)
  • Krojak said:
    Welphgryn said:
    Very nice. I wish I could do photoshop.. Knowing my luck, I probably wouldn't even know how to load the program.
    Don't be discouraged. Everything I've learned is self taught. YouTube and Google are great for that! You can do it too! :)
    I am just horrid. Design escapes me. I did film editing for awhile, and when I did some solo projects, I was never happy with any of the intro's that I made, because to me they all felt like it was done by a 5th grader using Windows Movie Maker.
  • lexmax said:
    Krojak said:
    lexmax said:
    But what, what?
    Never mind me :( Low blood sugar. Need more cookies.
    I'll never let you have them!

Also, nice edition to the sig :)