Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings!

Greetings fellow travelers,

I've been through a lot of worlds. Took down countless bosses, defeated innumerable monsters and left bodies of countless opponents in my wake. DAYUM! Now that I think about it, I really need to get a life but this world looks 'Interesting'. From the concept to the footage's I could see great potential in this world.

For now, I'm just dropping by to say 'Hi!' to all of you especially on the Dev Team. I don't mind waiting for this game. By the way it's progressing and the amount of people who are supporting this game, I could say with 100% certainty that this is the kind of world that I'd like to stay for quite a while.

Cheers! And I hope we meet in this world.

Truly yours,

AngelArm

Comments

• Options
    Welcome and dont ask for cookies :)
  • Options
    Greetings AngelArm! Welcome to the family.

I offer you tea in place of Grisu (who very kindly offered me some and I plan to pass along the favor [or mead on behalf of Thorik]). You should check out the Discord server (https://discord.gg/K82Ua9Q) if you want to read some exclusive content and chat with the community (much anime. so chat. very fun.).

Cheers,
    Shikya
  • Options
    some of us might have cookies

you didn't hear it from me though
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!