Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Artless Megs requires gify epic signature - Please help?

I think the title sums it all up.
I hope that someone would love to do something for me, I've tried to link everyone I could find who seemed to be making epic signatures on the forum section, but I might have missed folks or added people in by mistake. If so, sorry sorry....

I'm ok at making sh!t out of clay, or upcycling junk, but my drawing efforts are pitiful....
I'd love someone artsy and awesome to help me to have a signaturey thing. 

Pretty pretty pretty please?

@AutumnWillow  @ReaperOfCooki@lexmax @StereoChips @NightshadeRaven
@Yuukie  @Possum @SmashDatAsh  @Krojak @FuccboiSavage  @Dingo @Karthos @Kai

*Huge hopeful grin*

I haven't the foggiest about where to begin or what I'd like, I could dump some random photos etc here for random inspiration though I doubt they'd make decent sigs, just for insp on me I guess.... they're not going to mean anything in terms of Ashes.... so I dunno.

Help?

Just to confirm I either own the rights to these pics or have been given authorisation by the owner. 
There's some tattoo designs I had commissioned but haven't got around to having but most are photos just from morning walks or of the hounds.

Tahnnnnnks in advance!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Comments

• @Kumary @ReaperOfCookies have made really nice animated sigs as well.

My skill in manipulating gifs and animation is really really basic. If none of the others are able to help you I can give it a shot @Megs.
  • Do not fear, I Julemanden will make you a magnificent gif! (It might just take a while ;) )
  • You failed at summoning me @Megs , you combined my handle with lex :p 
    If you're not getting help already you can always send me a msg :)
  • @Kumary made my current signature for me.

My previous signature (which I made) was similar, but not animated.

I got the background using Windows Snipping Tool to grab a screenshot from the cinematic made by Intrepid.
    I used https://cooltext.com for the name logo.
    I used http://www.reduceimages.com/ to reduce the large Ashes of Creation & Intrepid logos down to an appropriate size.
    I used http://freeforumsigs.com/sigmakerv3/index.php to put it all together and type the quote text.

It wasn't terribly hard.  While I'm sure someone here will be more than happy to make you one, you might want to try the above just for your own personal satisfaction.  I know I felt good doing it after I was encouraged by @Krojak and @AutumnWillow to give it a try.

I'm sure whatever the final product, it will be awesome.  :)

• You failed at summoning me @Megs , you combined my handle with lex :p 
    I saw a compliment for your signature, but did not really glanced at its awesomeness until now. Love the misty effects, but it lacks the rolling cookies of the last one though. 
  • Cyreph said:
    You failed at summoning me @Megs , you combined my handle with lex :p 
    I saw a compliment for your signature, but did not really glanced at its awesomeness until now. Love the misty effects, but it lacks the rolling cookies of the last one though. 
    Haha yea, went back to the basics, it was getting out of hand..  I might put a cookie in there though as an easter egg, with some subtlety of course.
  • Aw thanks everyone, Sorry I failed to summon you Cookie, I just am twonk in the head today, made more so by reading and attempting to edit the 3word story thread....

I have no idea what's happening right now with anything... I shall return when my brain respawns!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Megs What do you think? (ended up a little creepy)...

Also it doesnt really work on this background, sadly :(
    edited June 2017
    Kill it with fire !
    edited June 2017
    nagash said:
    Kill it with fire !
    NO! Its glorious. (Where the hell is my disagree button when I need it?)
  • Megs said:
    Aw thanks everyone, Sorry I failed to summon you Cookie, I just am twonk in the head today, made more so by reading and attempting to edit the 3word story thread....

I have no idea what's happening right now with anything... I shall return when my brain respawns!
    If you have an idea of what you want write in a simple form, add some pictures to give people some ideas. The background pictures is a good start. Not sure what you want with the dog pictures. I hope this helps.
  • @Megs What do you think? (ended up a little creepy)...

I love it!!!! Though you are right... it is a little bit creepy, less" hello I'm a friendly person, talk to me, more beware of me, I'm going to give you rabies...." 
    but then I'm not an artist, so who am I to critique :smiley:
    edited June 2017
    Megs said:
    I'm going to give you rabies....
    Well that was the inspiration afterall...

(Jk you have a lovely dog :) )
  • nagash said:
    Kill it with fire !
    NO! Its glorious. (Where the hell is my disagree button when I need it?)
    Dissent is no longer permitted.
  • Megs said:

I love it!!!! Though you are right... it is a little bit creepy, less" hello I'm a friendly person, talk to me, more beware of me, I'm going to give you rabies...." 
    I can't tell if it's laughing or going to bite someone.
  • Possum said:
    Megs said:

I can't tell if it's laughing or going to bite someone.
    Perfect for me then! :smiley:
  • Bwuahahahahahah!

• @Megs also failed to summon me :(
    But I can help you when I get home from work. Just send me a message here ;)
    edited June 2017
    @NightshadeRaven I had no idea, just about anything as you can see.... :)

and thanks @AutumnWillow for the offer <3

• Kumary said:
    @Megs also failed to summon me :(
    Oooooh, so so sorry to fail to call you :(
    If there's anything anyone does I'd be so chuffed.
    Though the rabid signature is totally growing on me.... :smiley:
  • Megs said:
    Though the rabid signature is totally growing on me.... :smiley:

Omg aha hahaha love it so much xD
  • Megs. Provide me with an image you would like to use as a focus. It can be a person, and object, a dog, whatever you want to use as the focus of the sig. preferably a transparent png, but I can always do the work with a standard JPEG. 

Oh dog, this reminds me a very sad moment from Fullmetal Alchemist.   :(
  • Kumary said:
    @Megs also failed to summon me :(
    Don't worry, I totally covered it for you.  I'll gladly tell anyone that you made my signature.  :)
  • I didn't make my own signature, @AutumnWillow made mine. She's apparently ashamed about this particular piece of work. I'm not sure why, it's obviously the prettiest one here.

Biased much? Maybe. 
     :* 
  • Cyreph said:

Wow, you had to go there ;(
  • Cyreph said:

Wow, you had to go there ;(
    Cyreph said:

Forever too soon :(
  • I wouldn't mind making you one, but I haven't learned how to do any animations yet ;o;
  • Ok, I'm a twonk, how do I give someone an 'answer' in this thread, ie: they got the answer == a badge?