Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Item viewer / looking at your gear close up

I might be alone on this one but I've always loved the aspect of being able to zoom in on your items and weapons to study the detail of the design. Like in borderlands or skyrim for example. And in vermintide you can look at your weapons by holding the up to your face in first person and I just fking love thst haha. I've always been a fan of the blacksmith craft and if they play go make their weapons s very detailed and make the steel look authentic and realistic , I would want to be able to flex my sword or spell grimoire and be able to just sit down and look at it. I'd spend a lot of time doing that after a quest or while waiting for something or someone. Good element to have during idle time.

Like i Said i might be alone on this but Id love to have this Implemebted in the game. It would be a way to let players appreciate their well thought out gear design. 

Thoughts?

Comments

• Yeh i can see what you mean, same in real life. you work hard for something you want it to look good. also hope that zoomed graphics hold the "awesome" factor.
  • Hopefully it will be a thing, its usually awesome. I'd imagine it is really easy with UE4 anyway :)
  • I hope so. That would just make the game even better imo. I wrote this as a question for their next stream.
  • +1 on this
  • I hope so. That would just make the game even better imo. I wrote this as a question for their next stream.
    Ah well then you should probably add it to this thread: Livestream thread. Thats where the questions are officially taken from :)
    Ah well then you should probably add it to this thread: Livestream thread. Thats where the questions are officially taken from :)
    Yep i did that! :) let's hope for the best
  • With the engine they are using I would be surprised if they did not add something to show off the armour or items