Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hey Yo!

Hey all,

New to the forums. Really only known about this game for about a week now, THANK YOU DEATHSPROXY! Currently a console player however I am building a gaming pc, should be done in another month or so. I was building a new pc because I was honestly getting bored of the console game selection and wanted to get BACK into pc gaming but I really didn't have a specific game I was building for, was just bored with console, now...I do.

I've been in multiple gaming communities and unfortunately too many for my liking have been quite toxic, which has caused me to usually be a lurker for a month or so before even registering, but this community, thankfully, only a week of lurking. You guys seem quite positive and that is great!

Anyways, back to quietly waiting a checking the forums and youtube videos....I will be more active once my pc is up and running however right now everything is done through my phone so for now long posts and me are not cool with each other :)

Comments

• Greetings and welcome to the AoC community, Dravynn2525!
    It's a pleasure to welcome another avid gamer to the hype train!
    If you ever have any questions software or hardware related about getting your pc up and running please don't hesitate to PM me!
    Again, welcome to the AoC community!
  • Welcome dravynn2525! All aboard the hype train!

There's no need to hurry with the pc build since the game won't launch for a couple of years. So you could wait for good deals for your components and take your time ;)

Hope you enjoy the waiting!
  • Welcome Dravynn2525! good to have you joins us friend. Good lick on the PC build! I made my 7 years ago and it's still kicking.
  • Thank you thank you,  quick update.  I have my PC up and running.  Budget build so not the best but not the worst either... since Ashes is a good deal away still I'm pretty sure I have time to upgrade.  Anyhow in the meantime,  its good to be able to be "active" finally in this community.

• Welcome to the community! Happy to have you here. Congratulations on getting your PC up and running! Woohoo!
  • Dravynn2525 

Welcome! Happy you decided to join us.  It's a great community here or I myself would never have made 1st post either. 
    If you have any questions feel free to ask. Someone should be able to answer.  Well we'll try with so little known yet.  
    :) 
  • Heya @Dravynn2525 \o. Welcome! Yep @DeathsProxy rocks.
  • hello ^^

• Greetings!

The community has been quite fantastic.  It may be that as we get closer to launch some toxicity may try to creep in.  But fear not!  We shall arm ourselves with sword & shield, mace, bow, and magic and beat it into submission then banish it from our midst!
  • Possum said:
    Greetings!

The community has been quite fantastic.  It may be that as we get closer to launch some toxicity may try to creep in.  But fear not!  We shall arm ourselves with sword & shield, mace, bow, and magic and beat it into submission then banish it from our midst!
    so why are you still here then 

joking of course  ^^
  • Welcome! I do console and PC and plan to build a nice one for this game's release :)
  • Possum said:

The community has been quite fantastic. 
    Pretty great community so far.
  • nagash said:
    Possum said:
    Greetings!

so why are you still here then 

joking of course  ^^
    Ohhh... Lord Boney pokes back.  lol
  • Hey all,

New to the forums. Really only known about this game for about a week now, THANK YOU DEATHSPROXY! Currently a console player however I am building a gaming pc, should be done in another month or so. I was building a new pc because I was honestly getting bored of the console game selection and wanted to get BACK into pc gaming but I really didn't have a specific game I was building for, was just bored with console, now...I do.

I've been in multiple gaming communities and unfortunately too many for my liking have been quite toxic, which has caused me to usually be a lurker for a month or so before even registering, but this community, thankfully, only a week of lurking. You guys seem quite positive and that is great!

Anyways, back to quietly waiting a checking the forums and youtube videos....I will be more active once my pc is up and running however right now everything is done through my phone so for now long posts and me are not cool with each other :)
    Welcome!  ;)
  • Welcome! I agree, the community attitude so far is great ^^
  • Welcome welcome @Dravynn2525  :D

• Welcome, fellow traveler. I'm sure you will like it here.
    New to the forums. Really only known about this game for about a week now, THANK YOU DEATHSPROXY!
    Yeah, that guy is INSANELY GREAT. Love his work.