Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A couple questions

Have they clarified class dynamics very much? Are they planning on having 500+ unique play styles (64 combos×8-10 races)? And talent trees? Just seems insane...

Are there going to be multiple teirs of raids?

Are there going to be any unique class quest lines?

Have they commented on the difficulty? Are they hoping for same level enemies to be killed one at a time? Or like legion where you can kill 5-6 enemies without much concern.

Comments

• Options
    kylesuss said:
    Have they clarified class dynamics very much? Are they planning on having 500+ unique play styles (64 combos×8-10 races)? And talent trees? Just seems insane...
    Yes there will be 8  x 8 classes/subclasses x 8 races = 512 different combinations as classes are not restricted by race. There will be talent trees for the primary classes with augments for the secondary class choice.
    Are there going to be multiple teirs of raids?
    No specific info on raid or gear tiers yet.
    Are there going to be any unique class quest lines?
    Steven mentioned in the last livestream that your primary class is chosen before entering into the world, then you acquire your secondary class in game. I would assume this will be through some kind of quest mechanic.
    Have they commented on the difficulty? Are they hoping for same level enemies to be killed one at a time? Or like legion where you can kill 5-6 enemies without much concern.
    Yes, they have commented on difficulty. The game will be challenging. There will be mechanics in place to prevent zerging bosses etc.
  • Options
    Also  ability augments available from Religion and Social and Naval and Guild progression.
    A great deal of horizontal progression.

Probably a quest to swap secondary archetypes, too.
  • Options
    @Lexmax Don't forget the Tulnar.  8 x 8 x 9 = 576.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    @Lexmax Don't forget the Tulnar.  8 x 8 x 9 = 576.
    True, thanks for the correction @Elder!
  • Options
    I put Male and Female in the numbers..... I mean they are different with different ..err....stuff...err... abilities