Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

Comments

• Survivor of the wait for survivor of original forums badge badge ? :"D 
  • Authorize said:
    Survivor of the wait for survivor of original forums badge badge ? :"D 

I like the way you think!  :D
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Rumbleforge it's so sad you didn't see the images in Magic Eyes.  :'(
    I want a survivor of the 2nd Forum Badge.  :p The Buggy Badge 
  • It was so hard to survive xD
  • Thanks for the update, Yaviey!
    edited June 2017
    Rhoqaro said:
    Nice! I was wandering why I didn't get the badge.

By the way, I'm I the only one who seems unable to get the "First answer" badge? 
    Nope, when I post first doesn't happen for me either, but not at all bothered :) Guess no-one finds my answer interesting
  • I got mine without realizing. 
  • Megs said:
    Rhoqaro said:
    Nice! I was wandering why I didn't get the badge.

By the way, I'm I the only one who seems unable to get the "First answer" badge? 
    Nope, when I post first doesn't happen for me either, but not at all bothered :) Guess no-one finds my answer interesting
    No. That's not it at all lol @Megs @Rhoqaro That badge is different than just posting first. Do you see the link to the right of the page that says 'unanswered'? Sometimes, people will post an actual question there. If you post on that question, even if the question has been "answered", the original poster has a choice on the bottom of your post. It will say, "Did this answer your question: Yes or No"
    If they click on yes for you, you earn the badge.  :) 
  • Yeah I get that, just attempting to insinuate that I waffle a lot pointlessly :D
  • LOL You're going to make me want a waffle. I was running late for work and didn't get a chance for breakfast. Haha

What gets me is, even if the question has been answered, and it shows so, they can still choose yours as the answer as well. So multiple answers on the same question. I noticed that yesterday.
  • Hey everyone! A quick update - this was pushed until Tuesday, 6/27 end of day due to getting the crowdfunding page set up. Sorry!
  • Yaviey said:
    Hey everyone! A quick update - this was pushed until Tuesday, 6/27 end of day due to getting the crowdfunding page set up. Sorry!
    Thank you for the update!
    It's all gooooood!
    *smiles and waves*

*turns around*

Pssssst!  @Diura ! How are we going to survive this wait for the survivor badge!?
    *starts getting the shakes, eye twitching*

• LOL  no problem @Yaviey .  I'm as excited to see how the Crowdfunding goes as I am to have my badge.

• Yaviey said:
    Hey everyone! A quick update - this was pushed until Tuesday, 6/27 end of day due to getting the crowdfunding page set up. Sorry!
    It's all gooooood!
    *smiles and waves*

*turns around*

Pssssst!  @Diura ! How are we going to survive this wait for the survivor badge!?

Maybe more ale and a good roast?
  • Yaviey said:
    It's all gooooood!
    *smiles and waves*

*turns around*

Maybe more ale and a good roast?
    A fine idea!

• I still remember all the Post that vanished when you edited them too much  :D
  • Yep. I lost a few like that. I could have won a pulitzer prize but now it's all gone ;)
  • We need a surviving the not having the surviving badge :3
  • How about surviving @nagash... that deserves a badge for sure ;)
  • lexmax said:
    How about surviving @nagash... that deserves a badge for sure ;)
    I think you mean I need one for putting up with you guys
  • My body may have survived, but my will has been sucked dry.  
  • Still waiting... Just saying.
    edited June 2017
    *Unsuccessfully looks for badge*
  • we have  time  alpha is not for a while  
  • As you may have guessed, this work has still not been completed. Our web devs have been hard at work doing the integration for the Kickstarter package keys as well as updating the affiliate program to update with current and past crowdfunding purchases. Our team's update today is that the work needed to apply the badges to the several thousand accounts will now not be complete until next week. We once again greatly apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience.

<3

-Yavyav
  • Yaviey said:
    As you may have guessed, this work has still not been completed. Our web devs have been hard at work doing the integration for the Kickstarter package keys as well as updating the affiliate program to update with current and past crowdfunding purchases. Our team's update today is that the work needed to apply the badges to the several thousand accounts will now not be complete until next week. We once again greatly apologize for the delay and sincerely appreciate your patience.

<3

-Yavyav
    Oooo well next week Ian sooner than I expected xD 
  • @Yaviey;

No worries! I'm happy for Intrepid to stick to their priorities list :)  
  • No problem. I have lived this long without a badge and only suffered minor mental anguish, resulting in short term memory loss. 

No problem. I have lived this long without a badge and only suffered minor mental anguish, resulting in short term memory loss. 

Not a problem @Yaviey

• Hi all - good news! The script to give everyone their Survivor of the Original Forums badge has been completed and should start going off today and through the weekend. Please check back by Monday to see if you have your badge. 

Thank you so much for your patience as we've been working hard with the web team to accomplish this. <3
  • Wooooooooo!