Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

looking for someone to make me a signature

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Art
I dont have the ability to make one myself atm so i am looking for someone to help me out in the mean time with one. Something with a mage on the right and a rouge/ranger on the left with a bit of a shadowy theme to it

Thus one I had made for another game but feels to dated for me

Comments

• Something like this?

• I prefer a bit of a darker (but not evel) theme
  • I can do a quick one up for you if you want, but if you want a highly detailed one it's $5.  What servers will you play on?
  • More looking for place holder for a few months till I get my pc set up, and not really interested in paying for one, when I know I'll eventually be able to make one myself. ;)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    All good, if you change your mind let me know. You'll probably see a few sigs on the forum I've done. They all scale in quality depending on how much effort I put into them. @SteveTheSeed Was definitely the best one I did.  
  • I'll take a shot at it!
  • I think you're in for a treat @NinjaShadow :)
  • this is another one @Elder made this one

• I'll take a shot at it!
    Looking forward to what you'll make
  • @Ninja Shadow,
    Is your focus on you being a rogue and this is based on the "cat and mouse" aspect of rogues vs mages? Or, are you just wanting a mage also
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Ninja Shadow,
    Is your focus on you being a rogue and this is based on the "cat and mouse" aspect of rogues vs mages? Or, are you just wanting a mage also

In just about every game I have played a mage and a Rouge/ranger so it is more different aspects of myself then anything else, my ideal class would be a mix of the 3 rather than casting magic spells around it would use magic to make weapons and to teleport around

Edit it seems that I am cursed with the space in my name... (at)"ninja shadow"
    needs quotation marks around it to work
    @WinterAssassin