Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Race Concept Art?

I've watched all of the live streams, and have been keeping my eye out for every bit of new information that becomes available. However, I don't think I've seen any concept art for any other race than the Tulnar. Just curious if there exists concept art of the other races? While I know that you could pretty much imagine what an elf, or a dwarf look like, I'd still rather see Intrepids vision of each race, and the major differences between each sub-race.

Comments

• Options
    You can see a little bit here, but I'm afraid there is not a lot of race art so far. 

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/concept-art/

I think we are all eagerly awaiting to see more of all the races we're looking forward to play!

• Options
    Other than the concept art on the Ashes of Creation website, they've not shown us any additional racial concept art, as far as I'm aware.
  • Options

Orc. Thanks, I did draw it myself. :) 
  • Options
    Yeah, I've seen those, but I was hoping that they might release something similar to the Tulnar silhouettes. Something that just shows a little more and is focused on the race such as the Tulnar concept art. Great drawing by the way, much better than what I could have done lol. Thanks for the responses guys
  • Options
    Oori said:
    I've watched all of the live streams, and have been keeping my eye out for every bit of new information that becomes available. However, I don't think I've seen any concept art for any other race than the Tulnar. Just curious if there exists concept art of the other races? While I know that you could pretty much imagine what an elf, or a dwarf look like, I'd still rather see Intrepids vision of each race, and the major differences between each sub-race.
    @Oori, the community have also gathered concept art from various official sources (screencaps, videos, discord, etc) here.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Oori said:
    @Oori, the community have also gathered concept art from various official sources (screencaps, videos, discord, etc) here.
    Thank you! I don't usually have time to get on discord, but this is awesome