Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Looking for profile art. Edit: Solved~

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Art
Hello, I am looking to get some profile art, either for my signature, or my profile pic. I have seen some awesome signature banners, and I don't have the means to make one myself (not to mention the know how ^_^') 

For the signature, I was thinking a cleric/ priest type (elven) and maybe my name (ChibiBree) I am willing to pay a little for it, as If I really like it, I may use it for my twitch banner also. (thus I am willing to pay a little if necessary for the right to use it out side of this site) I enjoy the styles of anime/ chibi (its in my name XD)  /realistic drawings. 

For the pic, probably a closer up version of the elven cleric. 

I plan to be an elf and a cleric in AoC so I am just trying to get a signature/ profile pic that reflect it. 

Thank you, any help will be appreciated ^_^' 

Comments

• Couple people mentioned doing custom sigs....I'll see if I can remember who they were and summon them.   ^.^
  • Summoning assistance rite meow!

@Yuukie
    @AutumnWillow
    @Possum

You folks have either said you make nifty sig stuff or have sigs with motion in them (She said she likes motion sigs in discord).  Think you'd be able to lend Chibi a hand?

I know there are others out there, you are just the first three names that came to mind, so feel free to tag others that I missed.   ^.^
  • Virtek said:
    Summoning assistance rite meow!

@Yuukie
    @AutumnWillow
    @Possum

You folks have either said you make nifty sig stuff or have sigs with motion in them (She said she likes motion sigs in discord).  Think you'd be able to lend Chibi a hand?

I know there are others out there, you are just the first three names that came to mind, so feel free to tag others that I missed.   ^.^
    @Kumary made my current signature.  The one I made wasn't animated.

• @ChibiBree was it wrong to like your post just because you're an Elf? :blush:
  • lexmax said:
    @ChibiBree was it wrong to like your post just because you're an Elf? :blush:
    Hehe not at all! I welcome all ^_^
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @Possum
    "@Kumary made my current signature.  The one I made wasn't animated."

I have been summoned!!!! :D
    How may I be of assistance?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Kumary said:
    @Possum

Like a Djinn in a bottle.  :)

Speak the name @Kumary, rub the forums and *poof*
  • Possum said:
    Kumary said:
    @Possum

Like a Djinn in a bottle.  :)

Speak the name @Kumary, rub the forums and *poof*
    LOL Yup

ChibiBree said:
    Hello, I am looking to get some profile art, either for my signature, or my profile pic. I have seen some awesome signature banners, and I don't have the means to make one myself (not to mention the know how ^_^') 

For the signature, I was thinking a cleric/ priest type (elven) and maybe my name (ChibiBree) I am willing to pay a little for it, as If I really like it, I may use it for my twitch banner also. (thus I am willing to pay a little if necessary for the right to use it out side of this site) I enjoy the styles of anime/ chibi (its in my name XD)  /realistic drawings. 

For the pic, probably a closer up version of the elven cleric. 

I plan to be an elf and a cleric in AoC so I am just trying to get a signature/ profile pic that reflect it. 

Thank you, any help will be appreciated ^_^' 
    @ChibiBree Send me a message and lets see what we can create :smile:
  • BTW I updated my Boyfriends signature...Have a look :p

• Kumary said:
    BTW I updated my Boyfriends signature...Have a look :p

so cool!

• This is now closed~ Thank you @Kumary