Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Havent got my email to link my kickerstarter package yet

I haven't got the email yet and i just need to know if its just not been sent yet or somethings gone wrong?

Comments

• Currently the only email that has been sent out in this avenue is titled:

Kickstarter Account Integration

• This email address is now registered with Intrepid Studios as a holder of the XXX Kickstarter package.

If this is what you are referring to then they were originally sent out on June 21st to the email address that is registered to your Kickstarter account.  If you did not receive one check your spam folder (that is where mine ended up).  If you have not received this email at all then I would suggest contacting Intrepid via email as you will end up having to do it anyway to make sure your everything transitioned smoothly.
  • The email's are still being rolled out, and it will no longer be required to link kickstarter emails to your ashes account. codes will be sent out to replace this system in 7-10 days. a official announcement will be made in regards to these changes
  • cheers my dude
  • @Crocos It could also be hiding depending on which email you used. I used a gmail and it came under the "Promotions" tab instead of the main tab, meaning I almost missed mine.
  • Hatchet said:
    Currently the only email that has been sent out in this avenue is titled:

Kickstarter Account Integration

• This email address is now registered with Intrepid Studios as a holder of the XXX Kickstarter package.

If this is what you are referring to then they were originally sent out on June 21st to the email address that is registered to your Kickstarter account.  If you did not receive one check your spam folder (that is where mine ended up).  If you have not received this email at all then I would suggest contacting Intrepid via email as you will end up having to do it anyway to make sure your everything transitioned smoothly.

I haven't even had that email.
    I'm a little concerned about this too. I am a backer and used the same email address for both my Kickstarter and AoC accounts, but I haven't received any emails from Intrepid since 31st May, and that was just a reminder that the Kickstarter offers were almost over. I have checked my spam folder, just in case as well - nada.
    Regards,
    Taros.
  • hi if you haven't received your linking email yet, check your spam / promotions folder on your kickstarter registered email account, if its not there, please send a email to  CS@intrepidstudios.com and they will be able to help you out

• Thanks Shunex,
    Email to CS sent... :)
This discussion has been closed.