Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Advance Screenshot Fn : The not-so-important-important.

Amongst all the other things that is at the high priority list to be developed, implemented and tested, perhaps sneak in a Screenshot Function into the timeline maybe at the end, when/if you have time you can afford to spare?  _:(´□`」 ∠):_

Something that can adjust the camera, add lighting, and maybe loop poses and pause them for the perfect shot? (I'm looking at you FFXIV, thank you.) (°◡°♡).:。

I understand it's not that important, but y'know. (ノ*゜▽゜*) Know that maybe one soul (amongst the million that had supported) would be forever grateful. ... AND be super happy and showing off her screenshots to her friends. 

Cheers ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

Comments

• I don't take screen shots often. But I do like them and tweaking them would be kewl.
  • No! This will be the feature that finally breaks the devs! 

j/k it's a great idea :)
  • Don't use it much, but I kinda like the system BDO have on this.
  • Nephalem said:
    I don't take screen shots often. But I do like them and tweaking them would be kewl.

Ayeeee. Imagine the ability to control where the action stops. Or like. Tilting the angle of the screenshot. Or. Adding that extra depth or blur. I mean. You prolly could do it on photoshop or other fancy art programs, but nothing beats having the function itself given.

If the game really intends to have a lot of people in a server, there's bound to have so many interactions. Orz please don't make us attempt to mass time dances. 

lexmax said:
    No! This will be the feature that finally breaks the devs! 

Its like in the process of upgrading a weapon... those "Please don't break, please don't break." XD

Arkanth said:
    Don't use it much, but I kinda like the system BDO have on this.
    :O How does BDO's work?
    The only one great for me is FFXIV's. Besides that, Archeage has a simple camera adjusting function like so but not as extensive as FFXIV.  

• Nephalem said:
    I don't take screen shots often. But I do like them and tweaking them would be kewl.

Ayeeee. Imagine the ability to control where the action stops. Or like. Tilting the angle of the screenshot. Or. Adding that extra depth or blur. I mean. You prolly could do it on photoshop or other fancy art programs, but nothing beats having the function itself given.

If the game really intends to have a lot of people in a server, there's bound to have so many interactions. Orz please don't make us attempt to mass time dances. 

lexmax said:
    No! This will be the feature that finally breaks the devs! 

Its like in the process of upgrading a weapon... those "Please don't break, please don't break." XD

Arkanth said:
    Don't use it much, but I kinda like the system BDO have on this.
    :O How does BDO's work? The only one great for me is FFXIV's. Besides that, Archeage has a simple camera adjusting function like so but not as extensive as FFXIV.