Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings from the Great Northwest

Hello from my little corner of the world.  Looking forward to trying something new that my actually be finished when released. Yeah for Intrepid!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community!  There are a lot of friendly and helpful people here, so don't hesitate to ask questions.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome to the AoC Community! Check out the Ashes of Creation discord and meet some of the people that are following the game.  :D
  • Options
    greetings from beyond the grave
  • Options
    Hello from my little corner of the world.  Looking forward to trying something new that my actually be finished when released. Yeah for Intrepid!
    Welcome to the community. There are a stupendous amount of friendly folk here ranging from dead to alive. I hope you'll feel at home.
  • Options
    @deachuscruairchall welcome!  Where abouts in the northwest are you?
  • Options
    I think we can all say we want this game to be finished unlike many many others :) Will throw some money to their direction and hoping it will help them :). Oh, and welcome!
  • Options
    yeah  want to know which north west is it, but welcome
  • Options
    Welcome @deachuscruairchall :) Come grab a seat around the community campfire.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! The campfire is starting to melt my monitor. Better move it away a bit.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums @deachuscruairchall !
    Hang around and enjoy your time with the wonderful people around! o(^∀^*)o
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow traveler! This project will be absolutely epic once finished, you'll see :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    Welcome to the warm community of AoC XD
  • Options
    Yay, another NW-ener!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the AoC Forums o/
  • Options
    Welcome! When I think NW, I think the Best Coast NW...so there ya go :)
  • Options
    @GOAT mid state Washington-Yakima area-a little further up in the hills closer to a little place called Naches...
  • Options
    @deachuscruairchall nice! I just shot you a pm. I like to get to know fellow mmo players from my region.
  • Options
    Tēnā koe, greetings to you  @deachuscruairchall
  • Options
    Hello, and well-met! I keep looking at your name, @deachuscruairchall; is there a Gaelic root to it? Just askin'!
  • Options
    From the great NE to the Great NW!

deachuscruairchall  Welcome to the community where facts and ideas are shared and good fun conversation awaits you.  
  • Options
    Welcome @deachuscruairchall to teh community!

That's some moniker you carry with you, does it mean anything?
    And what northwest?
    Are you by any chance a scouse?

Sending random jazz hands in welcome :)
  • Options
    Howdy! Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    @Isende Deachus Cruairchall was the ingame name I chose when Age of Conan came out.  It is rather Celtic in origin, and I believe I have forgotten any meaning...but I love the Celts so have stuck with it.  
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!
  • Options
    @Megs See above post^^  and I am NW as in central Washington State..don't believe I am a scouse...
  • Options
    @Isende Deachus Cruairchall was the ingame name I chose when Age of Conan came out.  It is rather Celtic in origin, and I believe I have forgotten any meaning...but I love the Celts so have stuck with it.  
    Thought I recognized it. I'll have to look it up later, see if I can track down its meaning. I'm curious now, but also in the middle of about a bajillion things! Hope you have a great time, and if you have questions, holla!
  • Options
    Hello @deachuscruairchall o/ and welcome to the community :smile: