Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A new Dwarf in town

Title says it all. im here to PvE. Mine. and run the local smithy. 

im so excited for this game.

Comments

• Huzzah!  Another dwarven kin to grace the halls of our fine Ashes community!

Welcome to ye!  Let me be the first to send a fine dwarven ale your way, friend! 

@Kratz , our numbers grow! 
  • Thank you. its good to see im not the only dwarf in town aswell
  • Well met @Blunderbuss! Welcome to the community :)

Crap another dwarf to buy beer for at the tavern.
  • Welcome to ashes. Good to see more dwarfs. Ive yet to see any of your beautiful bearded women though.
  • Noespark said:
    Welcome to ashes. Good to see more dwarfs. Ive yet to see any of your beautiful bearded women though.
    @Diura was a dwarven lass...... until she turned herself into a frog. 
    *shrugs*
    Who am I to judge?  ;)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    lexmax said:
    Well met @Blunderbuss! Welcome to the community :)

Crap another dwarf to buy beer for at the tavern.
      Stick around, Elf!  Ye can learn a thing or three!  Bawha!

(Might have to Right Click and View to read)
  • Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!

I'll conjure up some fire to assist in your improvised smithing when no forge is around  (^^)b
  • *kicks door down and beautiful lady beard sways in wind* 
    Who calls for the lady dwarf! She arrives with ale! 
    *gives all dwarvish brothers ale*
    Welcome to the community! o/
  • Diura said:
    *kicks door down and beautiful lady beard sways in wind* 
    Who calls for the lady dwarf! She arrives with ale! 
    *gives all dwarvish brothers ale*
    Welcome to the community! o/
    Huzzah! :D
  • Welcome to the community!
  • thanks guys :D glad to be here. good to see we have some lady dwarfs hereaswell. we need some dwarf backer perks
  • Well shave my back and call me Lexmax, we got another one! Welcome @Blunderbuss! It's good to see more Dwarves venturing into our community and great to see an enthusiastic smithy at that! Here's to staying positive and testing negative!
  • Welcome to the Ashes of creation community. Hope your dwarf has good fun here. 
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome, fellow traveler! Glad to see that our Dwarven community is getting bigger.

Way more friendly and less creepy than @nagash undead bunch, that's for sure.
     :* 
  • Kratz said:
    Well shave my back and call me Lexmax, we got another one! Welcome @Blunderbuss! It's good to see more Dwarves venturing into our community and great to see an enthusiastic smithy at that! Here's to staying positive and testing negative!
    You might as well call yourself Lexmax.  He says he's already reserved your name.  :D

Welcome to the community, @Blunderbuss!

• Welcome @Blunderbuss, this humble merchant looks forward to doing business with you. 

Dwarves are a fine bunch. Some of the best metalwork around. A bit raucous in the tavern for my taste, but then as are my guildmates.

Cheers friend! To fine ale, fine metal and fine beards!
  • Wonderful!
    Another dwarf to join the party :) Atm am planning on my main being one, but who knows how things will end up eh?

Drinks are on me!

Welcome to the community @Blunderbuss I hope you've already been having a great time :)

• god, you dwarfs just pop out of nowhere.
    anyway welcome to the community 
  • Dwarves are fine fellas, best crafted swords come from them but nothing beats an elves blade.  While most stubborn, also the most protective and tough around. Always nice to see a fine dwarf join the community. 
    Which region are u looking to play on?