Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Thoughts?

Just messing around with Photoshop and trying to get better. I made this with some of the things the devs released (The demon skin and background image.) Likes? Dislikes? What would you change about it? Thanks  ;)

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Its very nice :) Heres another one to practice with: This picture (called the Windows 10 Camping wallpaper) with the old logo as an "star constalation". I made one myself, but its rather horrible  :|. If you could help me kind sir, I would be very happy :)

(If you happen to make it could I request one in 2560x1440, and 1920x1280).

Keep up the good work :)

EDIT: You wanted good bad things:

Good: The very slick phoenix behind the name, I like that.

Bad: A lot it is basicly just black, mostly the left side with the wall (?) bugs me a little bit.
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the feed back. I'll try and keep the darkness not as dark next time @Julemanden :) I'm a bit confused of what exactly you want. Would you mind messaging with more detail? 
  • Nazarick said:
    Thanks for the feed back. I'll try and keep the darkness not as dark next time @Julemanden :) I'm a bit confused of what exactly you want. Would you mind messaging with more detail? 
    Sure, once I get home I will do a more detailed explanation :) And send you the picture I made ;)
    edited June 2017
    I love it, from an unprofessional eye, it looks professional :)

If I had to pick a negative, and bear in mind please that there's no way I could do this and I have much respect for you, it's that the shadow on the wall on the left hand side looks like the shadow of a tap.... Something more random shadow / tree shadow might have been better, but honestly that's picking something for the sake of it, I believe it's great as it is.
  • I'm a poor inexperienced critic but I do know what I like.  This I like!  Nice work!
  • Im not one to talk but I really like the dark vibe ^^
  • Thanks @Megs @CylverRayne and @nagash for the awesome feedback! The wierd little shadow on the left side (In the background - If thats what you were talking about) Is because of the background image I used. I'll be more careful next time :blush:
  • I think this would be a great banner; maybe cut the demon out and allow its body to be on the top without a background and transfer all the information to the bottom of the picture? It could very much even be a signature! Good job! Only critique/advice is instead of creating the odd ambiance with the cream texture, try maybe utilizing the cooler colors of the color pallet?
  • This makes me want to upgrade...
  • Would you mind telling me what you mean by upgrade? @Karthos :smile:

• Nazarick said:
    Would you mind telling me what you mean by upgrade? @Karthos :smile:

Upgrade my pledge to get this skin
    edited June 2017
    Oh! Glad I was able to help showcase the skin xD

EDIT: I plan on doing the angel skin here soon

• I like it 
  • Nazarick said:
    Oh! Glad I was able to help showcase the skin xD

EDIT: I plan on doing the angel skin here soon

Love the death knight feel/chaos knight 
  • It looks really cool. You have talent, I'm jealous.
  • I want a cool siggy now :open_mouth:
  • I want a cool siggy now :open_mouth:
    Message me what you want it to look like, and I can try and do it @IThrowSexyParties :)
  • Nazarick said:
    Just messing around with Photoshop and trying to get better. I made this with some of the things the devs released (The demon skin and background image.) Likes? Dislikes? What would you change about it? Thanks  ;)

Looks like a giant xD
  • That thing looks badass, wouldnt try to exorcise it with my Cleric. Good job @Nazarick !
  • Very nice!
  • Some reason the first link is broken for me. Took me a bit of deviant art search fu to find it. I like all 3 so far night sky/phoenix is slick.