Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Official Livestream Q&A Question Thread – June 1, 2017

12346»

Comments

• Question 1: Will there be an "auto-attack" combat mechanic, or will all abilities have to be actively pressed?

Question 2: Will an LFG system exist in-game?
  • With the Kickstarter ending and the concentration of building this awesome MMORPG about to really get started, how much of this money from Kickstarter will go to buying Ice Cream and how much will go for caffeine to keep everyone going? :)
  • Regarding Social Organizations:

Is there consideration to add an "Assassins Guild"?

If so, would consideration be given to making a bounty on someone less severe (i.e. not have them show up on a map, and not lose gear upon death, but still lose other items.)

Thank you
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Like Stephen, I have fond memories of Neverwinter Nights. One of my favourite things about it was that death was a genuinely terrifying prospect. Dying meant losing hard earned XP, potentially a lot if you couldn't get a high level cleric to go recover your body and perform a true resurrection. So my question is this: Will you have meaningful death penalties in Ashes that make death something to be feared?
  • Will the additional month of game time from ks start counting from closed alpha/beta (when you have earliest access depending on your pledge), open beta or from when the game releases ?
  • Will you have a way to do over enchanting without RNG, but still having the same risk reward. For example maybe going inside the blade to enter a challenge, if you win the challenge then it enchant, and if it doesn't it gets destroyed. 
  • I see angel and demon skins on the kickstarter, will there be other skins that you can get in game?
  • Can I bring my wife to the launch party??
    Why would you take sand to the beach?
  • Will a Guild War require both Guilds to agree, or will one side be able to force the other without mutual consent?
  • Will a Guild War require both Guilds to agree, or will one side be able to force the other without consent?
  • Will a Guild War require both Guilds to agree, or will one side be able to force the other without mutual consent?
  • Can you explain Guild War Declarations?  Do both Guilds have to agree?
  • Will we be able to open up "area voice chat" for just within our Freehold? (My Paladin wants to Preach.)
  • Why is there no Q&A Thread for the next livestream? (Today 5.6. should be the date, doesnt it?)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Delete please, I posted in the wrong place... /facepalm
This discussion has been closed.