Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

To be or not to be~

Been following this game for a little bit. The game looks like it has a lot of potential. I had a discussion with a friend over 15 years ago about how cool it would be a game that changed based directly on how the players worked together or apart. Looking forward to maybe backing this summer but not sure what to do yet!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community @Gildwr! I hope you have a great time here with Ashes of creation :)
  • Options
    Welcome! I feel you, I really am tempted to back the game too but for the rewards I want I would have to spend a lot of money <_< So thinking I should just wait until game is closer to launch before I drop lots of money on it xD
  • Options
    Welcome @Gildwr! I've been wanting such a game for a long time too :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community. Hope the game lives up to your dreams about a game.
  • Options
    A very warm welcome, fellow traveler.

I'm sure that any MMORPG player, sooner or later, got involved into discussing how his dream game would have been. I did, and I'm glad to see that AoC is very promising on this regard. Hopefully, this adventure will be an amazing one: we'll see. In the meantime, I'm glad to have you onboard, @Gildwr!
  • Options
    Welcome on-board!
    Hope you've managed to find a warm welcome and a spot for you in this happy community :smiley:
  • Options
    Welcome to our hopeful community! 
  • Options
    Put your wallet where your heart is!