Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What to do if you've not received / lost your KickStarter backer code

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited March 2018 in Customer Service
Hello there,

So you backed the Ashes of Creation Kickstarter, but you have yet to receive your code? Worry not, here are the steps you should make sure to do:

Double check your SPAM / Junk / Promotions folders. We have found that often times the emails inadvertently get picked up by these filters.
  • The email sent from: no-reply@intrepidstudios.com. Title is: Ashes of Creation Kickstarter Key Fulfillment
  • Did you find it? Great! Now head over to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem. Enter your code (including dashes) and click the Submit button.
  • If you did not find your key that is okay too. Follow the steps below to contact Customer Service.
So you have checked all of your email folders and still no code... Okay! Do not panic, friends. The next step is to contact the Intrepid Studios Customer Service team as detailed here:

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/37708/how-to-submit-a-support-ticket/p1

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the Moderator team.

Thank you <3

Comments

• As the title says, I have yet to receive any e-mail in regards to the integration of the accounts, including confirmation. I have tried to contact the folks of AoC via their Kickstarter page and their e-mail and yet no response. I'm getting super paranoid now, and I don't know what to do. ;A;

• It might take some time, I haven't received the integration e-mail either.

• This was from today 27/6 apparently according to @Needletail from discord earlier today. So sometime this week.

Also, this:

from Summer Crowdfunding Campaign FAQ

from @Yaviey

We sent out an email on Wednesday (6/21) indicating that previous Kickstarter backers would need to sync their Kickstarter accounts with their Ashes of Creation account via their email address. Many backers voiced their concerns that they did not like this system. Therefore, we worked with our engineering team to change this. Instead of having to link your Kickstarter and Ashes accounts, your Kickstarter registered email will receive a key code representing your Kickstarter package. You will then be able to apply the code to whichever account you wish. If you do not have an account to put it on yet, you’ll still need to register on www.ashesofcreation.com and then go to https://www.ashesofcreation.com/account/ to apply your key. This key will be distributed via email within 5-8 days from today (6/23).

Hope this answers your questions :) Keys should be distributed via email between the 28th June to the 1st of July.

• Maora said:
    As the title says, I have yet to receive any e-mail in regards to the integration of the accounts, including confirmation. I have tried to contact the folks of AoC via their Kickstarter page and their e-mail and yet no response. I'm getting super paranoid now, and I don't know what to do. ;A;

Thanks to the info from @AutumnWillow, you will be able to "touch" the key either tomorrow or the 1st of July. So yes, you can touchy touchy!
  • Oh boy! I can't wait!

• If you haven't received a email from intrepid in regards to linking your account you can either send in a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com or wait until the code emails are sent out if you still don't get one then send in a email :smile:

• Shunex said:
    If you haven't received a email from intrepid in regards to linking your account you can either send in a email to cs@intrepidstudios.com or wait until the code emails are sent out if you still don't get one then send in a email :smile:

Already tried the email but nothing. I really do hope I get a code email. ;A;
  • Cool
  • @Maora
    atm the support desk is under a high volume of requests, but rest assured they will get back to you soon :smile:

• @Shunex
    Mew... Okay. ;A;
  • I still havent recieved my email to link my kickstarter to my AoC account. Should I be worried yet?
  • According to @Yaviey you should receive an email in the next few days [post].
  • lexmax said:
    According to @Yaviey you should receive an email in the next few days [post].
    Cheers mate
  • Hello there! Sorry if this is commenly known.

But I am not sure I have been linked together from Kickstarter?

I use the same e-mail yet have not received any update from you :)
  • Hi, have you received the account integration email?
  • Hello
    I used a different email to register for AoC and kickstarter. When I got the email notifying me about the account integration. I went to the forums and Saw that I had to make the e-mail the same for both accounts. And so I did. I still haven't received my account integration email 
  • Hi, if you haven't received you account integration email please check in your spam and promotions folders, if they are not in there please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com for further assistance.
  • Is anyone aware of a way to see if my KS code has been applied to my account?  I've looked on all the account tabs and it's either not there or I'm overlooking it.
  • @AeonAuron Thanks, I appreciate that!
  • Hello, curious how to get there, without having to click that link? I've tried to get to it a few different ways.. but seems I was unable to... 
  • @Influenza

I would imagine typing the following into the address bar of a browser should work:
    www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard

I hope this helps you.

per each of our letters:

To apply your code to your existing Ashes of Creation account, go to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem. Enter your code (including dashes) and click the Submit button.

Don't have an account yet? Go to www.ashesofcreation.com/register. Then follow the steps above to add your code.

Want to see what you got? Go to www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard after applying the key to your account.
    Note that upgrades are not yet possible. We will send another email next week when you can upgrade your existing Kickstarter pledge.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Double post
  • One of the main snags that people seem to be running into. Once you are in the dashboard, go to the orders tab, as long as that matches what you bought, you are done for the moment till they activate the claim rewards button.
  • Keth said:
    @Influenza

I would imagine typing the following into the address bar of a browser should work:

I hope this helps you.

per each of our letters:

To apply your code to your existing Ashes of Creation account, go to www.ashesofcreation.com/code-redeem. Enter your code (including dashes) and click the Submit button.

Don't have an account yet? Go to www.ashesofcreation.com/register. Then follow the steps above to add your code.

Want to see what you got? Go to www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard after applying the key to your account.
    Note that upgrades are not yet possible. We will send another email next week when you can upgrade your existing Kickstarter pledge.
    Thanks!  but I was hoping there was a way to do it via when we are on the forums/account area, so we didn't have to type it in, like an accounts page button, so we can see the page whenever we wanted without having to type that out each time.  Maybe it's not implemented yet? That is what I am thinking.. but thank you for your response!  I do appreciate it.
  • Keth said:
    @Influenza

I hope this helps you.

per each of our letters:

Thanks!  but I was hoping there was a way to do it via when we are on the forums/account area, so we didn't have to type it in, like an accounts page button, so we can see the page whenever we wanted without having to type that out each time.  Maybe it's not implemented yet? That is what I am thinking.. but thank you for your response!  I do appreciate it.
  • they are working on making the link visable on the home page :smile:@Influenza

• Shunex said:
    they are working on making the link visable on the home page :smile:@Influenza

o/   thanks @Shunex , cheeers!
  • Did you manage to see it @Dragonpriest?
  • @Kratz yes I did, thank you!