Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Cinematic Intro - Ashes of Creation

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Fan Art
Last few days I have been working on creating a Cinematic intro for Ashes of Creation.
I've only taken footage from their 11 minute long Kickstarter video, and created my own little storyline, trying to put in all the possibilities Ashes of Creation gives players!

Cinematic Intro:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlsJkTrL0s8

All music is composed and created by me. The sound effects are mostly free use or selfmade.
I've composed the music with FL Studio and I've edited everything together in Sony Vegas Pro 13.

End results in the video editor:

Let me know if you liked this cinematic intro! And I can always give a more detailed version of the work that has gone in creating this short Cinematic intro.

Comments

• Fandabbydozy!
  • Excellent job @forcefield2! Only thing you need now is to get @Rumbleforge to do the VA for you after 12 cigars! ;)

• I'm looking forward to checking this out, when I'm back home after work!
  • There are some incredibly talented and clever people in the Ashes community!

I'm here to provide the comic relief.  :D

• Let me know if you liked this cinematic intro!

• Kratz said:

Excellent job @forcefield2! Only thing you need now is to get @Rumbleforge to do the VA for you after 12 cigars! ;)

That'd be amazing. I have a horrible dutch accent so I can't do voice overs, if I had a smokey voice I could make an exception ;)
    I'm looking forward to checking this out, when I'm back home after work!
    Let me know if you liked it!
    Dozla said:
    Fandabbydozy!
    Gesundheit!
  • Crymoar said:

@Kratz & @Rumbleforge, you have competition!  :D
  • Possum said:
    Crymoar said:

I know not what you mean my dear comrade?! I am insightful (Where's that damn button?) at all times and strive to fill the void of knowledge amongst my fellow Dwarves....well...men*cough*....El.......no I cannot say it.  
  • Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Crymoar said:

I know not what you mean my dear comrade?! I am insightful (Where's that damn button?) at all times and strive to fill the void of knowledge amongst my fellow Dwarves....well...men*cough*....El.......no I cannot say it.  
    And I am most assuredly "Agreeable!" And fret not, my fellow Kratz! I am keeping our missing buttons safe in my chest of treasures.... some day, the climate in the forum will be just right for their return.... and on that day we shall rejoice!  

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    For some reason my posts post only after a few hours :open_mouth:
    So for comic relief, don't spell part backwards.. It's a trap!
  • Well done @Forcefield2 !

I liked the theme around a minute and a half in, that sort of invoked memories of a classic "Final Fantasy overworld map" sort of musical tone, then in the more dramatic moments the use of bells (I'm a sucker for dramatic bells) and also, in particular, the whimsical nature of the music for the behind the scenes footage at Intrepid. 

You shifted the moods seamlessly for the thematic transitions. 

Nice work!