Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I have arrived!

Welcome me, for I have arrived! A Braver of the New World. Let there be conquest and spoils for all!

Comments

• Hello traveler! Welcome to the warm community of AoC! XD
  • I welcome you @Arctos! There's an Inn you may want to frequent - look for an influential Dwarf under the table or another playing cards. They'll get you in.
  • Welcome @Arctos spoils sounds good to me so long as its not milk!!
  • Welcome to the community! Hope you have as much fun I am.
  • Hello traveler! Welcome to the warm community of AoC! XD

Huzzah! Many thanks friend! The community does seem warm, indeed. Cheers!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Kratz said:
    I welcome you @Arctos! There's an Inn you may want to frequent - look for an influential Dwarf under the table or another playing cards. They'll get you in.
    Ah... This is valuable information, Kratz. Valuable indeed! I thank thee, greatly. I shall find these dwarves! Yes! Cheers!
  • Welcome @Arctos :)  .... You should hang out with the Elves! That way you won't have to buy the ale every round ;)
  • Welcome @Arctos spoils sounds good to me so long as its not milk!!

Haha! You never know, my good Sir Robin! Milk can be a wonderful thing, indeed. I relish in guzzling it. Huzzah! We shall have the spoils! The gold! The jewels! And Gods willing, even the milk!!! Thank ye for such kind greetings. Cheers!
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Relwoh said:
    Welcome to the community! Hope you have as much fun I am.

Oh! My dear, Relwoh... The fun shall be had! Tis guaranteed! By me, even!!! I never go back on a guarantee. Mountains of fun shall be had by all!! Cheers, and thank ye for the warm welcome!
    edited June 2017
    lexmax said:
    Welcome @Arctos :)  .... You should hang out with the Elves! That way you won't have to buy the ale every round ;)
    Oh? Now... this I had not considered. Lexmax, ye may be one of those intellectual types. Whada they call them types? Ah! A damn genius, I say!!! That's it! Haha. Excellent plan!!! Thank ye for the tip, and for yer warm welcome! Cheers!
  • Arkanth said:
    Welcome to the community!
    Thank ye for yer kind welcome, Arkanth. It won't be forgotten. Cheers!
  • Greetings, @Arctos!  Welcome to the Ashes community.  Lots of helpful people around here.  Don't hesitate to ask questions.
    edited June 2017
    Possum said:
    Greetings, @Arctos!  Welcome to the Ashes community.  Lots of helpful people around here.  Don't hesitate to ask questions.
    Hail, Possum! Many thanks for yer kind greetings and welcome! This crowd does seem to be mighty helpful, indeed. I've already been invited to an inn by dwarves, and I've received an excellent tip on drinking with the elves! This place is truly wonderful! Oh, and by the way... I feigned death once, too! Cheers!
  • Welcome aboard fellow backer!
  • Mountain said:
    Welcome aboard fellow backer!

Ya see! I have done it again! I guaranteed mountains of fun, and Mountain, here ye be!!! Brilliant!! Thank ye for yer kind words and welcome my friend. Us backers must stick together, after all. Cheers!
  • A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. Feel free to ask us if you have any question about AoC!
  • Rhoqaro said:
    A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. Feel free to ask us if you have any question about AoC!

Aye, such a long travel it has been, Rhoqaro! So many stops, but I believe now I am home once again. Many thanks for the very warm welcome. I may yet take ye up on the offer. Cheers, friend!!
  • Welcome to this new and already thriving community! Be with us while we grow and become larger than life!
    edited June 2017
    Welcome to this new and already thriving community! Be with us while we grow and become larger than life!

I thank ye for yer kind words of welcome, Forcefield2! I shall be with you on this quest!!! We shall grow larger than life, and thrive, and be richer than Kings! Cheers!
  • A fellow Braver of Worlds, always good to see more of us! Welcome!
  • Mazikar said:
    A fellow Braver of Worlds, always good to see more of us! Welcome!
    Many thanks for your kind welcome, my fellow World-Braver! Yes, we shall brave the world and gain wealth and influence! It will be a blessing, should I lay eyes upon you again. Cheers!
  • *Drinks to such a wonderful proposal*

Huzzah! Conquest and spoils for all!

Welcome to the wonderful community, I hope that you're loving it already :smiley:

Is there anything you require as a bear?
  • Welcome aboard!