Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[FR/UK] Hi guys!

Salut à tous,

<strong>I'm French but I decided to introduce myself in Frenglish! </strong>

<em>Je suis Français mais j'ai décidé de faire ma présentation en Franglish.</em>

<strong>I discovered this game this week and It has keep my attention : the project around the guilds & social, the dev team and the engine. it's a pleasure for me to join this new community!</strong>

<em>J'ai découvert ce jeu cette semaine et il a retenu mon attention : le projet autour des guildes & social, l'équipe de développeur et le moteur de jeu. C'est un plaisir de rejoindre cette nouvelle communauté.</em>

<strong>I'm very interesting about the social (guild, housing, commerce) and the raids PVE/PVE.</strong>

<em>Je suis très intéressé par le social (guilde, housing et commerce) et par les raids PVE/PVP.</em>

<strong>I hope to this game will be a one of best MMO in the future and I would like create an French Community during a probably Alpha/Beta/Early period</strong>

<em>J'espère que ce jeu sera l'un des meilleurs MMO dans le futur et j'aimerais créer une Communauté Francophone durant une éventuelle Alpha/Béta/Early</em>

See you later!
Rob

Comments