Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

New Here. (Obviously :D)

Hows it going, you can call me Coatimundi or Helix. I'm a generally an approachable guy and open to all sorts of ideas and discussions. I've first started my gaming roots from Abe Oddworld and watching my dad play. From their I went to Starcraft 1 and then to warcraft 3 were I joined an rp guild and roleplayed alot. While playing warcraft I also played other games, D2, AoE, and tons more. Then I joined the military for five years and got trapped between work and gaming. Or what little gaming time I had because of what I was doing. I got out and got back whole heartly into gaming and then I went back into the military. Now however I have lots of time to play games still so Its not gonna effect my awesome time and commitment to this game and whatever community I join. Hope to see you on the field! ;)

Comments

• Welcome to the AoC forums! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

• thankyou ^.^
  • Welcome @Coatimundi :) Nice name!
  • Hello Helix. 
    Mainly because I spent the day at the beach, am totally sunburned and saying 'Hello Helix' sounds funny in my head right now. 

Many of the best guildies I have had were military so you are doubly welcome here. 
  • Welcome to the community!
  • @Coatimundi
    Welcome back to the gaming world, Helix! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

I hope you'll find a home once again! Take a stroll along the guild recruitment, maybe? Have you join AoC Discord?
  • Welcome to the community :smiley:

• Welcome to the community, @Coatimundi!  Shout out if you have any questions.  Lots of helpful, friendly people around here.
  • Welcome to the ashes of creation community. 
  • A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. Surely you will like it here, this community is really something. Feel free to ask us any question you may have!
  • welcome to the community its always nice meeting fans of RTS
  • Thankyou. Im glad that the community is alive and well, gives me a lot of hope to see not only me but other people have shown that they see promise in this awesome looking game. :smile:
  • Semper Fi @Coatimundi! Welcome back to 1st CivDiv and the gaming community. Hope to see you out there. 
  • Welcome @Coatimundi! I hope you enjoy this community!
  • Semper Fi @Coatimundi! Welcome back to 1st CivDiv and the gaming community. Hope to see you out there. 
       OH I just got out of civdiv Lol. Back in boss.  ;) and thankyou. [On other note: Btw Kratz, nice signature]

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    *welcomes Helix with a salute, then feels bad and attempts 50 push ups to apologise*

I feel so much better getting those ignorant stereotypes out the way.

Yay another role play friendly person! Welcome to our happy community :smiley:
     Are you hoping to rp in ashes, or aiming more for pve, pvp, pv-everything?