Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

My names Muffty and I'm a recluse

Hello... 
 So a friend asked what I was playing at the moment, I hung my head in shame and replied "nothing" 
I knew this had to be put right so I jumped onto the interweb to find my next home and its looking pretty hopeful that I may of found it. For all I've read and watched over the past few days I'm rather excited. 
Hearing that there's guys from SWG and EQ on board makes me happy. SWG seems like a small lifetime ago now but when it was good it was epic. I was, even if i say so myself, an epic pistoleer with large homes across the galaxy and friends in cantinas everywhere but sadly I haven't really found anything I've enjoyed as much since. All the dwarfs, hobbits and elves I've been in a handfull of games since haven't kept my interest for more than a few months at a time and though I keep dipping my toe back in, the water never feels as warm.
 This all looks too good to be true so far.. so I'll cross my fingers and hope I'm in the right place.
TTFN.

Comments

• Welcome to the warm community of AoC! feel free to ask questions, because there are many nice people in here to help you :smiley:

• Welcome to your new home, @Muffty0805!  :)
  • Welcome to the ashes of creation community. Hope all your questions get answered
  • A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. I'm confident that AoC will try very hard to caught the essence you (and me, and many others among us) are looking for. 
    I believe this will be an amazing adventure, I hope you will enjoy it with us.
  • Welcome! And don't worry, a lot of us are playing that blasted Nothing title waiting for things :)
  • I've never heard of the Recluse but I'm British. Welcome @Muffty0805 and hope you find what you're looking for on these forums. Hope on board the hype train! ;)
  • Welcome @Muffty0805! Have fun.
  • Kratz said:
    Hope on board the hype train! ;)
    Indeed. there is a lot of hope on this hype train.

• Welcome @Muffty0805 !

*runs around throwing basil leaves *

Welcome on-board, there's a bucket of great folks here, hope you win one of those alpha tickets

I think you might be British just like Kratz and a load more of us...I mean who but us brit use ttfn...? 
    Has that gone all American too?

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Megs said:

Welcome @Muffty0805 !

*runs around throwing basil leaves *

Welcome on-board, there's a bucket of great folks here, hope you win one of those alpha tickets

I think you might be British just like Kratz and a load more of us...I mean who but us brit use ttfn...? 
    Has that gone all American too?

To be honest I never, ever refer to myself as British but I thought If I told him where I was really from it wouldn't have been funny. As it happens it wasn't funny anyway so....../EPICFAIL as my daughter would say. I'm starting to think miss @Megs you're not too fond of our cousins across the pond :p
  • I love Americans! 

I love everyone!

Yes, even the French! 

It's just that I do have a bit of an imperial attitude to people absconding with our language and fooling around with it... but I'm in a therapy group and we're working through our issues through the medium of interpretive dance.

*performs welcoming, not at all thread derailing impromptu dance to welcome @Muffty0805 again*
  • I hope they catch a little bit of that original SWG magic too.  Welcome to hopefully the start of something truly amazing!
  • Welcome @Muffty0805! You are in good company here :)
  • Welcome, may the water warm your toe here
  • Welcome to the community!