Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A plea for a signature

Good day! Forgive me if any of this is noobish as I haven't had any sort of media manipulation type program for signature making in quite a while. I was trying to somewhat elaborate on my current signature with a few flair additions and wondered if anyone would be able to help me by putting the pieces together. (I know they fit... I watched them fall away.. couldn't resist)

I wonder if you could incorporate a picture from Tool's Lateralus album as the background

Perhaps somehow incorporating this into the background picture above (Mostly only worried about the human figure with the aura around, could possibly incorporate into one of the already existing ring of eyes in the background above)

and maybe in either a black/white or black/red along the bottom - nevermuse (if possible a font similar to below in like a red along one side opposite the figure above-- kinda keeping the Lateralus theme in line... I may enjoy the band Tool lol.)

Again, I understand if this is asking a lot, but I figured I would see if anyone would want to hook me up.

Thanks!

Comments

• Not going to name names and put pressure on someone but my heart tells me you're going to be in luck! Just remember to say please ;)
  • are you wanting help, or do you want someone to make something for you?
  • I gave it a try ~ You can use it if you like it, or tell me if you want anything changed

• If anyone feel like making a signature inspired by the Rogue/Assassination theme, gimme a shoutout please  <3
  • Yuukie said:
    I gave it a try ~ You can use it if you like it, or tell me if you want anything changed

@Yuukie That is amazing! Thank you!

@Kratz A plea solved by an awesome thank you to Yuukie!

@Apok I guess I could have worded it better haha, I got hooked up though. Thanks!
  • @Yuukie Joke's on me, though. I went to update my signature and it's saying "images not allowed" but still allowing me to keep my current sig.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Nevermuse is it because it's a gif?? o.o Because I've seen animated sigs so it should work D:

Edit: It might be a new rule that images aren't allowed.. because it says that at the top without me uploading anything ;-;
  • Yuukie said:
    I gave it a try ~ You can use it if you like it, or tell me if you want anything changed

That is super awesome @Yuukie <3 Shame about the image problem with signatures though. This was a major artistic outlet for many of us here :o
  • lexmax said:
    Yuukie said:

That is super awesome @Yuukie <3 Shame about the image problem with signatures though. This was a major artistic outlet for many of us here :o
    Thank you!! c:
    And yeah, I hope they fix it D: