Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Greetings

New to AoC, just got the 150$ pack (wanted that dragon pet), I did not brush up much about the game but read the concept and idealization of it and am looking forward to it. I am not really that social of a person but wanted to at the very least try to be social in this game. Want to find a guild early on in order to be able to build a relationship (or at least try to) that would hopefully last a long time seeing as I believe this game will do well (hopefully). 

Some Background on previous MMO's: 
WoW (Vanilla, then a few years later = WotLK, Cataclysm), BnS, Mabinogi, Maple Story, World of Fishing, (Other fishing MMO's whose names escape me), M.U., Ragnarok (also played on multiple private servers throughout the years), Aura Kingdom, Cabal online, Dofus, Wakfu, Flyff, GW2, LotRO, Tales of Pirates, Terra, Ran Online, ROSE, Runescape, Ultima Online, WildStar. Oz online (I liked the fishing, and costumes)

MMO's which I played long in - Stats.
WoW - (Vanilla = Max level and full judgement set Paladin, WotLK & Cataclysm, max level and decent gear)
WildStar - Maxed level warrior, gear and raids. (PVE, I did not PvP too much)
BnS - Maxed Level Blade Dancer (Beta, did not play after launch - Played PvE & PvP) 
Maple Story - Couple of lvl 200+ chars.
Ragnarok - 99 Wizard (Early days of Ragnarok) 
GW2 - Max level Mesmer, 100% Exploration, Legendary Staff, (Enjoyed the PvE & PvP aspect)

Cant really recall the levels and details of the others, only the ones where I really did all I could in the game. 

I posted this here but I will carry it over to Guild Recruitment tomorrow or so, just wanted to greet the community really.

I am in your care. 

TL:DR
Its just another introduction and Looking for a Guild post.

Comments

• Welcome to the community! I'm debating getting that 150$ pack, but wanna wait until the game gets closer to release ;v;
  • Welcome to the forums @Raydriar. Impressive list of games there. Look forward to sharing some war stories with you :)
  • welcome ^~^
  • Welcome to the community of AoC, feel free to ask questions ;) many nice people in here ;)
  • Yuukie said:
    Welcome to the community! I'm debating getting that 150$ pack, but wanna wait until the game gets closer to release ;v;
    There's no guarantee it will be available after the Summer Crowdfunding campaign.  If you don't get it during this campaign, you may not have another opportunity.
  • Welcome to the community, @Raydriar!
  • ellow ^^
  • Welcome to the community
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Nice to meet you!
  • Welcome, fellow traveler. What an impressive resume you have here :)
    Feel free to ask us any question about AoC!
  • Thank you everyone. Just one question really, I have seen a youtube video of some of the classes of AoC however is there a wiki/website page with in-depth details about the classes? 
  • Hehe, sadly there's very little info about the classes yet.

I'm sure that someone much wiser than I can point the way to a wiki, but don't get your hopes up, it's not going to hold much more than the basic overviews and of random offhand comments of the devs.

I totally get joining pre launch and forming guild relationships, best guilds I've been with I did the same. 

Oh and check out the ashes videos on twitch if you haven't yet, they just finished a bundle of guild fairs 

Welcome on-board :)
  • Raydriar said:
    Thank you everyone. Just one question really, I have seen a youtube video of some of the classes of AoC however is there a wiki/website page with in-depth details about the classes? 
    @Raydriar as Megs said we don't know ver much. This is all we know right now: AOC Wiki
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    His mighty rays shall... dry you? :open_mouth:
    Oh and welcome :smile:
  • Megs said:

Oh and check out the ashes videos on twitch if you haven't yet, they just finished a bundle of guild fairs
    The Guild Fair archived videos are at

• Welcome aboard!  
  • Thank you again guys! i'll give everything a look :)