Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Android App

Hi All

Was thinking of creating an Android app containing everything to do with ashes of creation and a possible guild creation section. This would be to allow people to start pre release guilds ready for game start just wondering if this would interest anyone or would i be wasting my time.

Thanks  

Comments

• That sounds interesting  :o I'd definitely download it to check it out. Anyways, welcome~
  • Yep. Sounds good to me. So long as it supports Oceanic guilds ;)
  • Wouldn't that be just like a Wiki then? I would like an android app when the game releases that allows me to do crafting and/or home management while I'm away from my PC though

Having access to guild chat, research, zone development while I'm out etc. 
  • I would be open to this, granted it's UI is not clunky and is regularly updated. 
  • I would appreciate that too :) I like live in my work and an app would be easy for me to use if I wanted to check some stuff out xD
  • Wouldn't that be just like a Wiki then? I would like an android app when the game releases that allows me to do crafting and/or home management while I'm away from my PC though

Having access to guild chat, research, zone development while I'm out etc. 
    Getting an Amino for Ashes of Creation sounds trendy and cool.
  • an all purpose AoC app for communicating with friends online if you arnt able to get on. wiki for all known content and events as well as ladders for measuring players and guilds progression and such. also for all latest news and streams. sounds great to me :)
  • Honestly I think the discord covers most of this
  • I think it's likely AOC launches an app, so this would be interim.