Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Codex Hardcore PvX

Comments

• Izuru said:
    HeyGuys best player arrived
    Izu how sweet of u making an introduction for me :3
  • Calm down people,we all know who is the real RealDeal here  B) *flexes*
  • Hey, great to see you guys joining AoC, really hope to join you guys in game.
  • Izuru said:
    HeyGuys best  noob arrived
    Hello noob
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Amazing guild, with amazing people, 100% recommend this guild o/ 
    edited June 2017
    Ohh  <3 
    I remember your challenge in Rev :3 
    And I heard about you in Tera :blush:
    I hope you achieve success and here 
    edited June 2017
    The Cutest has arrived!
    One of the best guilds I've joined, amazing people, and amazing dedication to the games they play. I highly recommend to all who are planning to play AoC with a hardcore mindset. Wish everyone the best of luck.   o:)
  • Hello friends! Wish you all the best in AOC!  ;)
    edited June 2017
    Hey everyone,

First of all, welcome to our new members! We have a very active Discord Server so if you just want to chat and not sure applying you can still come spend time with us.

Regards,
    Codex
  • Woop woop /o/
  • Best guild with the best members EU  B)
  • I have heard of your blobbing capabilities. Looking forward to fight it. 
    edited June 2017
    Join us on dischord for Zee's Birthday !!!!
  • AeonAuron said:
    I have heard of your blobbing capabilities. Looking forward to fight it. 
    Zergdex isn't your typical zerg. We train multiple aspects of mass PvP to reach high levels of coordination and tactical prowess. In our current game (RO) we made the mistake of trying to be fair to guilds that had alliances (which we fought alone) and reduced our Roster by half. Doing this in a dying game made things much more challenging yet not rewarding especially considering how number>gear>skill in RO. In AoC we aim to keep playing as Codex Vs the world as it was mentioned that skill will have a bigger impact.

Regards,
    Codex
    edited August 2017
    AeonAuron said:
    Zergdex isn't your typical zerg. We train multiple aspects of mass PvP to reach high levels of coordination and tactical prowess. In our current game (RO) we made the mistake of trying to be fair to guilds that had alliances (which we fought alone) and reduced our Roster by half. Doing this in a dying game made things much more challenging yet not rewarding especially considering how number>gear>skill in RO. In AoC we aim to keep playing as Codex Vs the world as it was mentioned that skill will have a bigger impact.

Regards,
    Codex

(Server alliance with around 600 - 700 members lead by Codex to stop 1 guild with 80 members in total)

Can you tell me more about these high levels of coordination and tactical prowess you showed so far in RO against Aeisr(notLikeThis) and this mindset of standing alone.

will also add a picture from back in time where you "fought alone" 

(the tags infront of the name is the diffrent guild logos all red are them and their allies)

and i guess this video show your high level of tactical prowess :|
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXy10tYJYrQ

I would think twice about joining this guild unless you looking for mindless blob.
    edited August 2017
    @Shieldnoob i kindly ask you to take keep your toxic subjective comments to yourself. usually if a man has to talk negatively about other it means that he has no positive things to say about himself.

therefore, before you make this anymore awkward for yourself i suggest you return to your discord and rage out there instead.
    edited August 2017
    The Best ERP guild  <3, I have never seen such a high level of organization from any of the guilds I joined in my entire life, everything is organized from PvE, PvP, guild content, and all they way to ERP nights. They even have karaoke nights every tuesday, what else do you need? join Codex now!
  • oh gawd,the peanut gallery is here,why do they follow  :D
    edited August 2017
    AeonAuron said:

Regards,
    Codex

(Server alliance with around 600 - 700 members lead by Codex to stop 1 guild with 80 members in total)

Can you tell me more about these high levels of coordination and tactical prowess you showed so far in RO against Aeisr(notLikeThis) and this mindset of standing alone.

(the tags infront of the name is the diffrent guild logos all red are them and their allies)

I would think twice about joining this guild unless you looking for mindless blob.
    While trying to make us look bad you only achieved the opposite. You show the time when the server population is decreasing at an alarming rate and we offer to share bosses with our server so players can take part in more content that RO offers.

You link a video which only shows us not attacking you at the same time, without our full force, on the first time we tried without a full alliance. The negative reputation of notLikeThis (previously Aesir) follows you in every game you play, you are only making it more evident here. Especially considering how, for the majority of RO nLT/Aesir was allied with other guilds while Codex only recently started an alliance.

Regards,
    Codex
  • @Shieldnoob Just when I was starting to miss you  :*
  • AeonAuron said:

Regards,
    Codex

While trying to make us look bad you only achieved the opposite. You show the time when the server population is decreasing at an alarming rate and we offer to share bosses with our server so players can take part in more content that RO offers.

You link a video which only shows us not attacking you at the same time, without our full force, on the first time we tried without a full alliance. The negative reputation of notLikeThis (previously Aesir) follows you in every game you play, you are only making it more evident here. Especially considering how, for the majority of RO nLT/Aesir was allied with other guilds while Codex only recently started an alliance.

Regards,
    Codex
    we could probably discuss this for a long time but what i wanted to get across is that codex is a subpar guild when it comes to pvp, if you looking for a guild to do pve its great.

edited August 2017
    we could probably discuss this for a long time but what i wanted to get across is that codex is a subpar guild when it comes to pvp, if you looking for a guild to do pve its great.
    Let me remind you that before you bought your gunner at EpicNPC and before 90% of our core members left the game out of boredom Codex ruled every PvP/PvE content what leaded you to create big alliances along with Requiem in order to take Codex down, plus your constant verbal harassment attempts of an underage kid were funny.

If you really trying to publicy ruin a guild reputation before the game is even out, save it couple more years untill AOC release, i'll make sure to build a tent for you inside town so you can safely complain about Codex griefing you in open world PvP, while at the same time you pull mom's card and buy my overpriced world boss loot out of the auction house, the same way you did first month of Revelation ;)

And just in case you try to pull out your word game again telling how the only way we won was by zerging, I'll remind you of your guild perfomance back on the first days.

https://youtu.be/PAZgpz9-Gbg?t=211

Cheers.

edited October 2017
    Boo!

• Hey, everyone, Codex is one of the more stable guilds/communities I've been a part of and they like to delve into all aspects of a game being it PvP on a mass scale or PvE at the highest level. The social atmosphere here is also wonderful and relaxed, If your looking for a guild for AoC and want to take part in all aspects of the game and want that hardcore environment to do it, Codex is the guild for you.
  • Looking forward to play :wink:
  • wow guys you are everywhere!
    I have played with you on Tera, I have been inside Codex guild while B&S closed beta and now I see you here. I hope you were as good in this game than in those ones xD I dont expect less from Deioth nor Pandalf :3
    I will try to join you, again :wink:

• Hey hopefully looking forward to playing with u guys in Ashes I enjoyed my time playing with u guys in RO before my final year at uni took its toll xD
  • Count me in!
  • I'm glad to see you guys starting from fresh in aoc, however I hope leadership dont pull off the same stunt u did in wildstar where wintrading in early arena days was allowed within the guild to gain unfair advantage for raiding.