Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Promoted to Level 2?

So I just got an e-mail and a notification here saying that I have been promoted to level 2, what is this level 2 thing?

Comments

• Heh. Grats. Apparently you get points for attaining forum badges and likes/lols. When you've gained enough points you get promoted and a star will quite added to your name. 

It makes some people feel good. 
  • Gratz! Now the long road to level 5!!

• But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
  • holyshizballsbatmanhesamazing!

congrats you post of the forums
  • Congratulations! May you earn the next level quickly as well! 
  • its the post and like game. may you enjoy your playthrough. till AoC atleast
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I just got level two a little while ago myself! ミ★ CONGRATS !!★彡!  :D 
  • *attempts huggles on @Maora*
    It means that you're now one of us and can never leave, an unwritten formal contract and that sort of thing.
    *sagenod*
  • Megs said:
    *attempts huggles on @Maora*
    It means that you're now one of us and can never leave, an unwritten formal contract and that sort of thing.
    *sagenod*
    Awww! You are too cute~! *huggle snuggles* <3
    Fine, I will never ever leave so long as you stay as cute as you are now, if not more so! >v<
  • Maora said:

But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
    Come on everybody loves an extra star!  B)

• Maora said:

But I don't wanna collect stars, I just want to play Ashes of Creation~! ;A;
    Come on everybody loves an extra star!  B)
    That depends on the star  :#

• Gratz @Maora! On to 3 stars now - we'll be calling you Michelin Maora before you know it.
  • Kratz said:
    Gratz @Maora! On to 3 stars now - we'll be calling you Michelin Maora before you know it.
    *cries* Fine... Only 'cause you're being a cutie... ._.
  • Congratulations!!!
  • What will it take to get to level 3?
This discussion has been closed.