Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Naval content

I havent seen anything about naval content and im curious what people expect and think about this.

I have played many MMOs and for me instances and world bosses were a big part of what i liked, until I started playing Archeage Naval pvp and "naval world bosses". 

Since Steven played AA i hope he will do something similar but greatly improved.

Any thoughts, ideas, anything confirmed?

Comments

• radu0423 said:
    I havent seen anything about naval content and im curious what people expect and think about this.

I have played many MMOs and for me instances and world bosses were a big part of what i liked, until I started playing Archeage Naval pvp and "naval world bosses". 

Since Steven played AA i hope he will do something similar but greatly improved.

Any thoughts, ideas, anything confirmed?
    Hi @radu0423, we have some info confirmed from the dev's but not much:

1. Expanded content will be expanded classes of ships, will move caravan system into the oceans.
    2. Underwater Content
      1. Dungeons
      2. Treasure finding
      3. Aquatic monsters
      4. Mounts.
      5. Really want to take land design and start applying it to watery environments
    3. Islands confirmed.
  • Well we know we unlocked naval content from the Kickstarter but we don't know many details as of yet. Perhaps there is an island node or two, probably fishing, underwater exploring/gathering hunting etc. Think some entrances to the underrealm from an underwater entrance. Maybe an ocean dungeon? Ocean bosses? Maybe guilds might decide to have some ocean battles?
    Will need to wait and sea? 
    :3
    I can't wait I really loved naval content in AA was a good laugh xD
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Fingers crossed so hard for being able to do this kind of stuff. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaD-WQ-oweo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0TnuQt0GNw

Yes, I was a dirty pirate in Archeage... No regrets, I got all the booty!
  • I'm hoping for vast!