Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

How do I register for the drawing?

I made an account because they said I could enter a drawing to get access to alpha/beta keys. Is that currently going on or just a future thing I'll now be able to do because I have an account?

Comments

• By registering an account on the website you are automatically placed into the draw for an alpha key.
  • like knifeparty said by registering on the website your automatically entered into the weekly key drawings. for more information and for other ways to obtain a key <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/information-regarding-weekly-key-drawings-2/" target="_blank">check this post here </a>
  • Like Knifeparty and Shunex said previously, by registering on the website your automatically entered into the weekly key drawings. for more information and for other ways to obtain a key check the post on the previous reply.

Also, for meeting the community, you can join the Discord connected to Ashes and discover even more! Just click this link: http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation
  • Like Knifeparty, Shunex and Roseeli said you are already registered for the drawings.
  • Like Knifeparty, Shunex, Roseeli and AeonAuron said previously, by registering on the website your automatically entered into the weekly key drawings.
  • Like Knifeparty, Shunex, Roseeli, AeonAuron, and Grisu said previously, by registering on the website you're automatically entered into the weekly key drawing.

Bad I know, but I couldn't resist.
  • I'm not sure if you understand yet, but
    Like Knifeparty, Shunex, Roseeli, AeonAuron, Grisu and aeschines said previously, by registering on the website you’re automatically entered into the weekly key drawing.

Good luck.
  • Even better, pledge some money in kickstarter and you can get alpha or beta access, depending on how much you pledge. So there's that.
This discussion has been closed.