Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Format issue in store

Well not sure if anyone mentioned it before, but at those first items with the pictures, the price under the text.
This happens as it is display ed on my Samsung Galaxy S5 display.

Comments

• Could you explain yourself a bit better? I don't understand what your question or problem is here. Something with the format? What is wrong with the format?
  • I think what Lionel is trying to say is that the store web page does look wrong on a tablet like Ipad or Galaxy S5. I noticed the same on my Ipad. The text on the crowd funding packages does not line up with the pictures.
  • Pitsnow said:
    I think what Lionel is trying to say is that the store web page does look wrong on a tablet like Ipad or Galaxy S5. I noticed the same on my Ipad. The text on the crowd funding packages does not line up with the pictures.
    Ah now I understand, thanks! Well thats the case with every device. Tablet, PC or mobile. The funding page is still under construction, there is a lot of work to do (according to what they've said during streams etc.). If you look at the "buy now" icon, it's in a really weird position, not polished at all. Same for the text on the crowd funding packages. But do we really care? We can buy it already, polishing is not that important right now ;) Polishing will come once everything is working as intended.
  • So, when I see 14 days after I reported this issue and nothing has changed, while the sTore usually is very much in the intetres of the company, I try wonder how this will be later in the game. :-(
  • They have much bigger issues with the store than whether it looks good on your phone or pad atm. They are concentrating on getting basic functions like calculating differences in pricing for KS backers who upgrade, backer counts, and weird backer program end date displays. If all you have to worry about is that it doesn't look pleasing to you on your device, you are winning at life.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    No, it is just, they cant fix those 'little issues', it doesnt raise my hope for the game, if there are issue. It is just the impression, you know ;-)
    But hey, if you they they have bigger issues, that sounds even worse.
    Hopefully they are more capable at the game development.
  • Lionnel said:
    So, when I see 14 days after I reported this issue and nothing has changed, while the sTore usually is very much in the intetres of the company, I try wonder how this will be later in the game. :-(

Lionnel,

Can you please send an email to CS@Intrepidstudios.com with screenshot of the issue along with a description. I am also moving this thread to the technical support forum for follow up.

Many thanks,

PS, I am moving this to the technical support thread for follow up as well.

• it's been a while so im just checking up making sure your issue has been resolved by customer support before i go ahead and close this thread. 
This discussion has been closed.