Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Who made your signature/avatar?? The due credit goes to.... thread

So because I was a numpty and couldn't thank Julemanden for making this epic masterpiece of a signature I thought that having one big thread with credit for art might be worth making... correct me if I'm wrong and I'll shut up and sit back down with a tea-towel over my head.

So post A COPY of your signature or avatar here, (a copy so we don't lose it if you change things later) and tell us who deserves the props. 

The following amazing creation, which is not creepy in the slightest, was made lovingly over several months weeks days minutes by @Julemanden

It made me laugh, I love it!

Comments

• Gotta say @Megs, your sig is spoopy perfection :smiley:
  • Did you make your own @lexmax ? Because 1, I love it, 2, it confuses me because the numbers keep changing... why are they changing, are people disagreeing with you?

Nah, it's fabulous, very jealous of your skills
  • I see things have changed no sigs?
  • Are you on a mobile device there? Because until they change the forums again I believe they may still have some issues
  • Thankyou to @Buckles and @lexmax for their amazing artistic talents for  creating my avatar and Sig xD Without you I would still be signatureless xD *raises mug of ale* a toast to their artistic skills! 
  • @AutumnWillow created mine. 

I'm not going to link because I'm pretty sure I will be too lazy to change my signature up until this thread is dead. He nudges me time to time about something he updated though.  :D
  • @Elder made my signature

Although I have changed it to one I made I am contemplating going back because it just works so well.

• Ah thank you @Megs :) (Just msgs me if you want a sig or a profile picture ;) )

Well my sig was made by Intrepid, I guess, at least half of it ;)
  • Diura said:
    Thankyou to @Buckles and @lexmax for their amazing artistic talents for  creating my avatar and Sig xD Without you I would still be signatureless xD *raises mug of ale* a toast to their artistic skills! 
    You are welcome @Diura. And I hope @Buckles doesn't mind me turning their frog masterpiece into a dancing animation :blush:
  • lexmax said:
    Diura said:
    Thankyou to @Buckles and @lexmax for their amazing artistic talents for  creating my avatar and Sig xD Without you I would still be signatureless xD *raises mug of ale* a toast to their artistic skills! 
    You are welcome @Diura. And I hope @Buckles doesn't mind me turning their frog masterpiece into a dancing animation :blush:
    @lexmax oh she loves it she was really impressed xD
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I made this one based off the one Morriganna made me. Here is Morriganna's
  • I do believe Sexy Parties would like a sexy siggy :) Anyone willing to give it a go for me?
  • I do believe Sexy Parties would like a sexy siggy :) Anyone willing to give it a go for me?
    I hope that you get one as epic as all of these!
    I'm not sure if any of the artists are following this thread though...
    To get mine I made a separate forum post and just linked in every single artist I could think of... accidentally insulting everyone I forgot...
    I think it was something silly like only half an hour before Julemanden took on the job... then about three minutes for him to make it :)

• Beep said:
    I made this one based off the one Morriganna made me. Here is Morriganna's
    Aww ... I just want to go 'boop'... But I can't. I so hope you find your missing boop
  • It's a solid stand-in signature til I can have one made :smile:
  • How did I not post in this discussion before?  @Kumary gets all the praise for making my idea for a signature become a reality.  :)
  • Does Me, Myself and I count? :D
    I have like 10 Signatures attached so every time you refresh you might get a random one of mine HAHAHA...I blame @Possum for this :p:wink:
  • Kumary said:
    Does Me, Myself and I count? :D
    I have like 10 Signatures attached so every time you refresh you might get a random one of mine HAHAHA...I blame @Possum for this :p:wink:
    That's OK, I'll own that blame.  :)  I'm glad I could point you to something that makes you happy in return for the signature you made for me.
  • Do you guys like my old one or new one better?
  • Beep said:
    Do you guys like my old one or new one better?
    Hmm both are cute, but if I have to choose I would say your current one.
    edited June 2017
    Kumary said:
    Beep said:
    Do you guys like my old one or new one better?
    Hmm both are cute, but if I have to choose I would say your current one.
    <3 every time I look at one of your infinite signatures, my jaw drops in awe. They are soo F*cking Cool!
  • Did it myself, that's easier and faster then to ask someone and tell them what i would like in a signature :).
  • Xenith made all of ours for the guild. Highly-recommended.
  • I made mine and I have a new improved one but can't upload it as there is some issue at the mo :(

• I made mine and I have a new improved one but can't upload it as there is some issue at the mo :(

is the file size too big 
    edited July 2017
    Nope, for testing purposes i made a small on (LxH) and in size -100kb. Both didn't work. Also tried GIF, JPG and PNG, same result.

Also tried it wth hosting and with uploading here on forum, no solution either.

Its broken atm.
    edited July 2017
    @nagash Yes I tried putting an old, very small jpg sig but that wouldn't work either. @Ngangatar Thanks for doing some other testing too.   B)
  • Wow, I wish I could make something like that.
  • I made one and then I learned GIF only allows up to 256 colors. Well dang so now it's black and white.. Too bad I can't use it.
  • @AutumnWillow helped me make mine.  I miss her.