Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

System of creation

Please mounts of dragons and baby them. They are rare and will take to hatch from the egg, but you've got to protect him leaving in an npc that take care of them for you for a high cost.

<em>Please a living world where anything is possible!</em>

Comments

• Cool idea Lady Fox! :)
  • Great idea!
    Dragons are great!
  • As soon as they make unique rewards and items (such as the mounts suggested here) that are hard to earn, lucky to be found and will draw 100s of people around the owner of one of these items, we will get the feeling for a good mmo again just like in early 2000s.
  • <blockquote>As soon as they make unique rewards and items (such as the mounts suggested here) that are hard to earn, lucky to be found and will draw 100s of people around the owner of one of these items, we will get the feeling for a good mmo again just like in early 2000s.</blockquote>

I do think a lot of pve oriented players will enjoy the 0.000001% drop chance unique's of days past. I'd be an interesting thing to poll, most people I know like the idea of extremely rare loot but thats a minute portion of the mmo gaming community in general.
  • As long as I can trade it for a stupendous amount of gold : who cares about dragon when you can get golds :D
  • Anything that has a long term goal like bring up a baby dragon, will appeal to enough people and keep them around for a long time.
  • @Deus

I like how you think. In fact, I think i recall experiencing that feeling in my 1st MMO i played. But it was in ... 2011 I think ?