Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Permanent buffs or modifiers to characters.

I am wondering if people want there to be things in the world. ESO has the werewolf and vampire things so i'm wondering if there will be similar things in Ashes. I don't necessarily want vampires and where wolves but maybe something along the lines of permanent stat modifiers for achieving something or discovering something in the world. 

Comments

• Options
    EQ2 had something sort of like this, they had "Mastery" skills that required in depth knowledge of a type of monster / mob in order to use.  I wouldn't be against something like this in Ashes.  So maybe I can get bonus damage against orcs by killing many of them or even by some NPC teaching me about them after I bring him some different orc parts.
  • Options
    I hope they do some form of buffs for completing/doing different aspects of the game.  I bet they will have weapons too that will have buff effects against certain creature types.