Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Crowdfunding Dev Q&A Session #1 Update *Updated 7/5*

Comments

• I love these streams so much. They are very needed, to keep the hype alive during the times of production :)
  • Excited for next Friday!

Still waiting for NDA as well. 
  • Didn't get my NDA either sending PM
  • Got account integration email, did not get NDA email. I too, suspect something went a bit wrong. Patiently waiting for follow up and resolution. ;)
  • Hatchet said:
    " At this point I do not think Intrepid is even trying anymore.. "  :'(
    They're probably busy making the most Epic MMORPG of all time - i think thats a good reason, right ? :D
  • Is there a back up way to get in touch or get hold of the NDA, as I'm guessing from the lack of response to my pm that you're all very busy?

Looking forward to this on Friday ... hopefully :)
  • Ya, no response, has anyone gotten a response? very disappointing to say the least...we all paid a lot of money for this.
  • Ya, no response, has anyone gotten a response? very disappointing to say the least...we all paid a lot of money for this.
    Hoping they push it back...I am thinking there are dozens like us who didn't get any email.
  • By now I think no one actually got the NDA email.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Edited
  • Samyaza said:
    By now I think no one actually got the NDA email.
    Well there like 84 of us and it looks like at least 20 posted here saying they didn't get it and thenofcourse there are many that don't check the forums either so I think your right.
  • *Update 7/5*

There was an issue with DocuSign, the NDA management tool we used to send out the NDAs. Therefore, we have corrected the issue and are re-sending the NDAs out today.
  • Can confirm for me and few other ppl we just got our NDAs. So no need for pitchforks and torches folks...  ;)
  • Thank you very much for resolving this :smile:
    What you're doing is appreciated.
  • Just got the emails 
  • Royalty or above? What are we? The others. Dirty peasants? I mean I'm fine with it but damn... I wasn't prepared for that
  • Waysm said:
    Royalty or above? What are we? The others. Dirty peasants? I mean I'm fine with it but damn... I wasn't prepared for that
    It's the Phoenix Initiative perk which comes from Royalty pack and above.
  • @Yaviey
    really can't attend any of these events, I have exams through the month. *sighs*
    anyways, I catch everyone after about a month and a half, give or take a few days. 
    I'll drop by every now and then.
    Get me up to speed when I return, ok?
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    NM got mine thanks!
  • Samyaza said:
    Waysm said:
    Royalty or above? What are we? The others. Dirty peasants? I mean I'm fine with it but damn... I wasn't prepared for that
    It's the Phoenix Initiative perk which comes from Royalty pack and above.
    Oh, I see, I was wondering what it was xD
  • Nice!
  • Glad to see it seems they have worked out the issue for you high rollers. 
  • Ok. @yaviey So my NDA was voided by Steven for some reason, 
    I filled everything in, haven't received any information on WHY it was voided exactly.

What do I do next. Will I be receiving another document to sign?
  • @Megs
    someone had the same issue in the discord, here's what steven had to say :smile:
    hope this helps 
  • Oh thanks didn't notice it and can back that up it literally didn't let me change my nick into my RL name...
  • I think @GMSteven should sign a NDA ;)

• yeah I am having a similar issue. My account should be braver of worlds but, it does not show anything on my account after I linked the code. will they be sending out the NDA's and updating our accounts  to reflect what we have purchased??
  • Why are people expecting an NDA with their Kickstarter email. They haven't disclosed any information to us yet that would need to be protected. I wouldn't expect to receive an NDA until you actually receive an alpha or beta key.
  • philx said:
    yeah I am having a similar issue. My account should be braver of worlds but, it does not show anything on my account after I linked the code. will they be sending out the NDA's and updating our accounts  to reflect what we have purchased??
    @philx
     you can check if it has been correctly applied to your account here https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1 and the NDA is for people who have back Royalty or above and will be participating in the Phoenix Initiative Q&A sessions
  • stat points on levels

will there be separate attribute points for Leveling/pve skills   & Leveling/crafting

Example:  do you have to decide  to do 100% attributes into crafting[ to be best in slot]
    or will their
    x: attributes char stats (dex,vita,hp,int [the usual])
    y: PVE mob hunting skills ( previews did not look like said skills had next level bonus's)
    z: crafting skills
    are these all separate points on level or one mass pool that must be shared?

and finally Enchanting.   [ IF GOING BEST in SLOT, NO HYBRID CRAP]
    will enchanting profession be like crafting ie if you max out in swords you
    can enchant swords amazingly
    but  only do meh in wands / bow  etc.
    or is it   just way more dials to fine tune enchanting on any item.