Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Seeking a signature, any assistance appreciated!

Howdy, Folks and friends of all Creation from beyond the Ashes! It is I, Alavert, the unskilled! I was hoping someone would be possibly willing to assist me in possibly doing me a huge favor and creating a signature for me? It would be very much appreciated. My preference would be something that includes maybe a plague doctor or something of the sort with a mist, etc. Something just dark, but medic related. All creative freedom is there. Again, I would very much appreciate it. :)

Comments

• Options
    We have several creative people here.  You may want to reach out to @Morriganna or @Kumary.
  • Options
    *Cough* @Possum lacks creativity :tongue:
  • Options
    Not entirely.  I'm good with ideas.  It's the execution skills that aren't as good as others.  My signature was my idea.  @Kumary made it happen for me.  :)
  • Options
    Nice! I really hope she responds to me :smiley:! I've had this image as my avatar on steam for too long. I need something new :open_mouth:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Possum said:
    Not entirely.  I'm good with ideas.  It's the execution skills that aren't as good as others.  My signature was my idea.  @Kumary made it happen for me.  :)
    Nice! I really hope she responds to me :smiley:! I've had this image as my avatar on steam for too long. I need something new :open_mouth:
    I have been summoned...But of course it is my friend @Possum :D
    I have sent you a message @IThrowSexyParties
  • Options
    Just noticed the post. @Kumary is the best so your in great hands @IThrowSexyParties :) If anyone ever needs a sig to tide them over just message me  <3 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Just noticed the post. @Kumary is the best so your in great hands @IThrowSexyParties :) If anyone ever needs a sig to tide them over just message me  <3 
    Whilst @Kumary is truly exceptional in this sphere, I take exception at your modesty @Morriganna. One does not contact @Morriganna for a sig to "tide them over". Your work is also of the highest quality.  We're lucky to have you both, for your kindness and generosity as much as for your artistic talents.  
  • Options
    where did king kai go? I really liked how his sigs looked, tbh. and also mine's missing too :disappointed:

• Options
    Your signatures are awesome. I also find awesome how as a community many are willing to help, yourself included @Morriganna. We should work together and possibly open a site or something :D
  • Options
    Kumary said:
    Your signatures are awesome. I also find awesome how as a community many are willing to help, yourself included @Morriganna. We should work together and possibly open a site or something :D
    Any more slots open for one of those amazing sigs?
  • Options
     B) That would be cool @Kumary lol "When no ordinary signature will do'ah just call Morri and Kuma!"
  • Options
    Oh thank you @Kratz That is so sweet!  :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank you all so much!! @Possum @Morriganna @Kumary, you all are great! 
  • Options
    Search doesn't seem to be working. Did they fix the issue with signatures not allowing images? 
  • Options
    Search doesn't seem to be working. Did they fix the issue with signatures not allowing images? 
    Nah, still broken. I'm still having problems.
  • Options
    Well, curses