Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Inspiration] Dwarven art

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Fan Art
Since @Rumbleforge, @Kratz or @Diura won't start this thread... here's a place to post images of fantasy Dwarves that inspire or terrify ;)

Other posts in this series:

Here are a couple of my favorites:

Comments

• you have forsaken your kinn @lexmax
  • Where are the females ? :3
  • Those a both females ;)
  • lexmax said:
    Those a both females ;)
    Nicceeeeeuuuuu try xD 
  • That first one, I thought about using as an avatar before!  ;)

I'm so going to have fun with this thread later. 

And @Diura, don't you worry!  The ladies will be represented here as well, if I have anything to do about it! 

Why, this one here could even be you!  ;)

I've posted this one before, but EQNext was shaping up to have lovely Dwarven lasses!

This one here, well, she caught my fancy... *blushes*

And here's a couple of fine dwarven ladies who know how to use a hammer!

So don't ye worry, there's room 'fer all dwarven kind here! 
    :D

P.S.
    @lexmax you've opened the dwarven flood gates here....  I hope you realize this...  ;)
  • Dam dwarves
  • nagash said:
    Dam dwarves
    Watch your step in these dwarven halls, @nagash for we dwarves have a trick or two up our sleeves for your kind!

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

;)
  • This one here, well, she caught my fancy... *blushes*

I'm an Elf and it seems wrong to think this, but Damn! :blush:
    @lexmax you've opened the dwarven flood gates here.... I hope you realize this... ;)
    Don't tell anyone, but I secretly like dwarves ;)
  • nagash said:
    Dam dwarves
    Watch your step in these dwarven halls, @nagash for we dwarves have a trick or two up our sleeves for your kind!

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

;)

Cute story

• My dwarf will he based off this one xD Not sure how long the artwork will take though but yeah xD

• This one's my favorite B)
  • Image result for dwarf forging a blue blade
    I'm exchanging this blade for a dragon egg. No negotiation possible.
  • Keep em coming!

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017

"Dwarven Mage, lets make this a thing!"  -  Intrepid Management 
  • Tbh, I loved how the dwarves in Archeage looked ;v; They were adorable ♥ I will definitely play a dwarf in AoC if the models are similar to this~

• nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Dam dwarves

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

;)

Cute story

Not that I necessarily support the Dwarves but........Myth 2 bomber

• sadly this isn't a dwarf @Yuukie

for some reason is common for easterners to not know what some fantasy species consist of.  this just appears to be a young girl, doesn't look like a dwarf at all.  another common example i see are when they represent dark elves in anime and some of their games.  Dark elves are not brown people with pointed ears, those would be more akin to wood elves. dark elves skin tones consist of a gray base with a hue from blueish gray to purplish gray with a more ashen gray being the most common.  sorry, i'm an old nerd steeped in mythical lore and legends who also enjoys anime and been watching it since the 70s, this has always been one of my peeves within it...now to go find me some pics of some nice bearded lady dwarves that can forge a shield while brewing ale...
    edited July 2017
    @Rumbleforge i ran across this pic of your grandmother while on my journey.

• I'm glad that I wasn't the only one looking at the archage dwarves and thinking that she just looked like a kid...
    Yes I think she looks cute, but I do hope that female dwarves look a little maturer in Ashes personally... 
    And with the beards of course....
  • How did I not know about this glorious thread! Nice!!!
  • Contemplative

edited July 2017
    edited July 2017

The Dunir:-

• I think you should change the thread name to "Short, Stocky, and Fierce.   :)
  • Sintu said:
    I think you should change the thread name to "Short, Stocky, and Fierce.   :)
    Isn't that what dwarves are?
  • How on earth did I miss this thread?!

• Dozla said:

How on earth did I miss this thread?!

Even Dwarves need a night off! (every night!) :p
  • Kratz said:
    Dozla said:

How on earth did I miss this thread?!

Even Dwarves need a night off! (every night!) :p
    There is a good reason this elf keeps a good portable still... nothing like a bunch of drunken dwarves to keep the arrogant elves away