Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello Ashes community from Australia!

Just wanted to put a foot in and say hi, and that I cannot wait to see you all in there when the day comes :) 

Comments

• Welcome to our community! o/
  • Welcome @CobraKing!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    A very warm welcome. We can't wait either, that's for sure  :)
  • Welcome to the community my friend! XD
  • Welcome to the community!
  • welcome to the community 
  • Welcome to the community!  Go ahead and bring the rest of you in.  Most of us don't bite.  :)
  • Welcome to the community @CobraKing!

p.s. Brisbane is one of my favorite cities. 
  • I always root for the Socceroos when they aren't playing the USMNT.
  • Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

So I went to the internet to find a very Australian way to welcome you personally to the community, but ended up finding that in Australia it can get so hot that peoples thongs can melt onto the asphalt.. and now I can't stop laughing..... ahahahahaha.

*Welcomes @cobraking to the forums by donating a refrigerator filled with ales*
  • G'day @CobraKing and welcome to our community here in Ashes. There are quite a few people here from the Oceanic region so I'm sure you'll feel at home in no time.  

• Welcome to the community Australia
  • Welcome to the community, it's good to have you! Look forward to seeing you in the game.
  • Welcome to the community, person from the most dangerous place on earth :D. Internet yet any good in there btw? I know it used to blow like 5 years ago.
  • Welcome to the community Dude, welcome another Aussie player to the ranks....
  • Welcome!  Pull up a dwarf and have a seat by the fire!
  • Hello back @CobraKing from the other side of the ditch. The right side to be exact ;)
  • Wibang said:
    Welcome to the community, person from the most dangerous place on earth :D. Internet yet any good in there btw? I know it used to blow like 5 years ago.
    Yes... It still sucks haha 
    But will be good by alpha I'm hoping :D
  • Megs said:
    Bwuahahahahahahahaha.

So I went to the internet to find a very Australian way to welcome you personally to the community, but ended up finding that in Australia it can get so hot that peoples thongs can melt onto the asphalt.. and now I can't stop laughing..... ahahahahaha.

*Welcomes @cobraking to the forums by donating a refrigerator filled with ales*
    It HAS happened to me before haha 
    Thanks for the refrigerator I'll keep my brewskies in there :p lol
  • Late to the party, but welcome nonetheless! *throws confetti*
    I'm also Australian. Good to see more Aussies joining the fray.
  • Welcome!!!
  • Welcome @CobraKing. Here's hoping your thong never melts on the asphalt* (or at least, never while you're in it!!!)

(*I'm sorry about Megs - she probably forgot to take her tablets today...)
  • welcome! hope you have a lot of fun here!
  • Welcome fellow Aussie, let's see what adventures lie ahead!
  • Hai! Welcome to the forums!