Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    sigh* about 2:30 pm here and still nothing.  Yeah, I hope everything is going ok at Intrepid.
    edited July 2017
    Maybe there's a queue at the icecream truck that's delaying them....
    or...
    they could be busy working on dastardly plots to try and take over the world...
  • It's almost 5:30pm where I live and I also haven't gotten my badge yet. Just voicing that, I'm not complaining  :) ..... BUT I WANT MAH BADGE
  • I'm starting to feel that half the fun of getting this badge is not getting it, might feel disappointed  after the chase for the badge is over once I've got it ^^
  •  :'(Maybe tomorrow.

Does anyone know how we show our Backer "Unique Forum Badge" or have they not been issued yet. I have applied my code to link my email already.
  • Hey guys just a quick update on the survivor badge. We are continuing the process of distribution, don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet, everyone applicable should be receiving theirs over the next few days!
    Now that's spreading Op2mysim!  Thanks for the update.  :)
  • Hey guys just a quick update on the survivor badge. We are continuing the process of distribution, don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet, everyone applicable should be receiving theirs over the next few days!
    @Optimistic Hello nice to meet you o/ 
    Thanks!
    edited July 2017
    Hey guys just a quick update on the survivor badge. We are continuing the process of distribution, don't worry if you haven't gotten yours yet, everyone applicable should be receiving theirs over the next few days!
    Thanks for your answer @optimistic!!!! 

• I hope i can earn that badge too xD
    edited July 2017
    Although, I should've gotten my badge too ... I'm more concerned on Ideas about the MMO that the Devs might take interest in  :)
  • Спасибо
  • Well, it's Wednesday now and still no badge ...
    How long this script gonna take to run??
    edited July 2017
    Well they've had at least 83000 badges applied, so it might be a while yet :)

•                 *trudges along looking for the badge along the tracks"
  • Megs said:
    Must be going alphabetically or something, LOL

• tinukeda said:
    Megs said:
    Must be going alphabetically or something, LOL

Still waiting.. so no alphabetical order, obviously.
  • 107293 people have earned this badge.

20k per day maybe?
    Yeah, this will take a while. LOL
  • sigh*  Christmas is not coming fast enough....like a little kid I'm waiting for it to come.
  • Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...
  • smile  be happy 
  • WTB  :'(
    edited July 2017
    I'm confused by how it's rolling out too, as looking at people who've been rewarded the badge each day it's been in batches of dates that the people registered getting closer to the current date......
    But the date I registered was before these dates and I'm still waiting, but....

It's sooooooo unimportant it's funny. The only reason I'm curious in watching this is that it's giving Intrepid experience in rolling stuff out to everyone....not that they haven't got it already, but challenges like this can only be useful to them.
    Right? 
  • 115k awarded as of today
    only 8k more than yesterday

script is slooooooooow!
  • Yeah, disappointment every time I check the email.
  • No badge here yet either
  • Is there a way to check the old forums, like when you signed up?
  • Vyzual said:
    Is there a way to check the old forums, like when you signed up?
    If you click on your profile it will show when you joined.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile
  • Badge not received... is it normal?