Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can we get an "official" Ashes of Creation steam group?

While there is a fan made AoC steam group (with like 20 people) I was wondering if Intrepid could make an official one. Would be nice to play with other Ashes fans and get to know them before the game launches.

Comments

• Sound idea.  I will look into it <3
  • GMSteven said:
    Sound idea.  I will look into it <3
    A man (assuming) after my own heart. Thanks for listening!
  • Speaking of which, anyone looking for a friend to play Steam games with, let me know!!! 

I need more friends. 
  • Apparently they said its not going to be released on steam so I don't think they will
  • Even if it's not released on Steam it is still a great way to not only promote community relationships but also the game itself. People may be curious about the group, read about it and discover the game. 

Honestly for the five minutes it takes to create it it is a great investment.
  • Yeah and you could find people to play with.
  • Indeed
  • That'd be an awesome idea! I'd totally join in.
  • This does sound like an awesome idea =)
  • Relwoh said:
    Apparently they said its not going to be released on steam so I don't think they will

= That's too bad, steam is a really useful service. 

• @Karthos

EU? If so, I could also use more friends for online stuff whilst waiting for AoC :3
  • We are currently exploring options. The idea has been submitted and if we do get approval, an announcement post will be made at the time of creation.

Thanks for the idea,

This discussion has been closed.