Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A website for the AoC Community

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited November 2017 in Fan Sites
Hello Everyone!

As we continue on this exciting odyssey in following Intrepid Studios with the advancement of the game, I have create a website compilation of videos, Q&A's, weekly key winners...etc

Of course this is a work in progress and I might not have added all the information released, but feel free to contact me either on this forums or on my Discord: Kumary#3867 for more information that I can add to this site.

As more information gets release, I shall add the information to the website.
But I thought having the information in one location vs looking at various sources was somewhat helpful. I hope you all enjoy the work I have put into this and I am open for constructive criticism :)

Website Name: Ashes of Creation - The Odyssey
Link: http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/

Enjoy! ;)

Comments

• This is really great! Thanks a bunch for your hard work ^^
  • Well done on making the webpage just looking though it now
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Kumary   Very Nice job!    Thanks for all you're doing to help the community get through this long ride.
  • I absolutely love this. Thank you for your hard work!
  • Wow, that's awesome -- thank you so much, @Kumary!
  • Nice job, @Kumary!

• Also @Morriganna which will be helping me with the site :)

• The more information out there on AoC the better!
  • Awesomesauce and crumpets but that's an epic thing you've done!
  • @Megs for a moment there you reminded me of Batman and Robin xD

• Well done @Kumary and @Morriganna! You should get your Alpha keys soon! ;)
  • A project created and run by @Kumary and @Morriganna?  How can it not be outstanding?  :)
  • Nice work!

Maddstone

• I took a quick look through and immediately bookmarked it.  Thank you very much @Kumary and @Morriganna.
  • I wanted to announce we have a great Odyssey Team on the works to bring you (the community) the most compilation of information up to date we can. Of course if we miss something, feel free to message me so we may add this information to our site.

The Odyssey Team:
    - Me (Kumary)
    - @Morriganna
    - @Possum
    - @Diura
    - Annnd maybe one more (you know who you are *wink* *wink*) TBA :p

• *infectious minion cheers*
    With a team like that I expect a serious princess warning!

(This was going to be a severe epicness warning, but who are we to argue with the spell checker. )
    :smiley:
  • Thankyou @Kumary and@Morriganna for this epic website! I can't wait to help bring more information to the community and help keep you all updated as the months and years go by!
    I love our community! ❤️❤️
  • Nice!
  • This is fantastic, thanks for all the hard work y'all are putting in. I have the website bookmarked. XD
  • this is great, keep it up please
  • Kumary said:
    I wanted to announce we have a great Odyssey Team on the works to bring you (the community) the most compilation of information up to date we can. Of course if we miss something, feel free to message me so we may add this information to our site.

The Odyssey Team:
    - Me (Kumary)
    - @Morriganna
    - @Possum
    - @Diura
    - Annnd maybe one more (you know who you are *wink* *wink*) TBA :p

Go Team Odyssey!
  • Ahhh Thanks :)
    I was looking for the weekly winners everyday, but haven't noticed it went to a different website.
    Beside that, I love the AoC Soundtracks! pls make some more!
  • H4wk3y3s said:
    Ahhh Thanks :)
    I was looking for the weekly winners everyday, but haven't noticed it went to a different website.
    Beside that, I love the AoC Soundtracks! pls make some more!
    Thank you @H4wk3y3s !
    Just to let you know, the weekly winners are announced on Discord and the Forums. However since so many people reply on other post on the forums it tends to get "lost" and (at least for me) the search on the forums doesn't work. And if you don't have discord or don't have it open frequently then you wont also notice. Buuuuut, that's one of the reasons I created the site. All post have labels/page dedicated to weekly winners and other information for easier access of the information we gather regarding AoC. Little by little we are Building it up. B)

Glad you liked the Soundtrack section!
  • http://www.ashesofcreation-the-odyssey.com/

We have several updates and have social media set up too! Come follow us to keep up to date with Ashes of Creation!
    We've also included information on the Summer add-ons!

Facebook @AoC.TheOdyssey

Twitter @AoCtheOdyssey
  • Hello! I do not understand what you are writing, but I will enjoy The translator: p waiting for the game in russia: D
  • The awesome @lexmax just joined our team! So glad to have you Lex! :)
  • The awesome @lexmax just joined our team! So glad to have you Lex! :)
    Thanks for inviting me guys... really honored :blush: