Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

From The Ashes Episode 10: The Stock Exchange

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Fan Media

From The Ashes Episode 10: The Stock Exchange – The Ashes of Creation podcast produced by The Dungeon Crawler Network! Join Aggelos and Thais, the Founders of The Dungeon Crawler Network, as they bare witness the rebirth of the MMORPG genre from the ashes of an industry that has left gamers behind!

This week, Aggelos is joined once again to continue the discussion from last episode by @Isarii of ErrantPenman.com as well as new special guests including @Atropos, creator of The Elder Scrolls Online community site Tamriel Foundry and an as-of-yet unannounced Ashes of Creation related project, and @Truth Eternal , Voice behind Journal of Ashes Community Participation Channel & Founder of Heavenly Sword Gaming.

This community cast is here to discuss The Stock Exchange stretch goal and go over some theories as to how the crew things it might work within Ashes of Creation.

Show Notes:

• The Phoenix Roundtable: The Stock Exchange

Podcast Information:

Comments

• another excellent cast.  Intriguing ideas 
  • I wish these were as long as Tales of Tamriel man. I also like you still engage and thank people in the comment section :) Keep up the good work man! 
  • Interesting to listen to. Thanks for making it.
  • Thank you @TekonII and @Relwoh for the compliments! Glad you enjoyed it! 

@Ariatras Haha once the game is OUT I am sure we will start seeing longer podcasts like I have for Tales of Tamriel! I love community interaction it is one of the reasons I started podcasting so I could talk about the games I love with like minded people!
  • Yet another great show. Thanks for taking the time!!!
  • Thank you so much @Sintu! Episode 11 just came out today on our RSS feed! I am a day behind on videos tho (trying to teach myself a new rendering software) so the first segment went out today and the discussion will go out tomorrow for YouTube viewers but podcast listeners can listen to the whole thing today!
  • I normally stick with the podcast because I can load it to my Apple Watch for runs. Thanks for making it convenient with the multiple avenues. 
  • Sintu said:
    I normally stick with the podcast because I can load it to my Apple Watch for runs. Thanks for making it convenient with the multiple avenues. 
    Yeah exactly! Some people prefer YouTube but I am with you! I listen to my podcasts from my phone while I workout or at work since I can listen while working but not necessarily watch :)