Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Update on Survivor of Original Forums Badges *Updated Jan 9th*

Comments

• Options
    i don't got a badge yet. though i was active in the original forum
  • Options
    Haven't received mine either.
  • Options
    No either.
  • Options
    Seems I missed out as well, my first post was in April.
  • Options
    Still waiting hehe 
  • Options
    No badge here either :(
  • Options
    Sorry, that I didn't read all the comment but I don't have the " Survivor of the Original Forums"
    It said "
    For those that survived the original forums pre-June 2017" but I Registered: 05-14-2017.
    How come I didn't have it?
  • Options
    Only 4k more handed out over the weekend.
    Seems like it's either stopped or slowing down :(
  • Options
    LOL, yeah still waiting.
  • Options
    I signed up on may 15th, I don't have the badge, will I get it? 
  • Options
    They are still handing them out as far as I can tell @Azurl. They gave out around 80,000 of them last week.
  • Options
    Waiting for badge. But are most important other issues must solved before... 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Vyzual said:
    Is there a way to check the old forums, like when you signed up?
    If you click on your profile it will show when you joined.

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile
    Ahh, I see. Do ya know what the cutoff date was? I didn't see it mentioned anywhere.
  • Options
    Looks like the badges are being handed out again: Good luck to y'all!

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/activity
  • Options
    Haha just got my badge, it's awesome :lol:
  • Options
    Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    :lol: I just noticed that badges are being given out to accounts that were created in July. 

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile/comments/139194/PIEGOD
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Ummm July...and December'16?  :D
  • Options
    April here - still no badge.  I guess it will come eventually.  Who knew something like this would take so long.
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    April here - still no badge.  I guess it will come eventually.  Who knew something like this would take so long.

everytime they run the script they do around 20k, so my guess is by the end of the week if they run it everyday
  • Options
    Just have my survivor badge!!!!!!! wieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    WOOOHOOO!!  I finally got mine!!!  Thanks!
  • Options
    still missing mine
  • Options
    Finally got mine last night!
    Woo!
  • Options
    Hmm, am I qualified to receive the badge if I just lurked before june? I can't remember if I have posted anything before june :sweat_smile: So far no badge me but I can see some people with the badge even tho their accounts were created in july.
  • Options
    Rofus said:
    Hmm, am I qualified to receive the badge if I just lurked before june? I can't remember if I have posted anything before june :sweat_smile: So far no badge me but I can see some people with the badge even tho their accounts were created in july.
    I checked and you qualify xD I've still not got my badge yet either ^^ We will get them eventually <3
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Diura said:
    Rofus said:
    I checked and you qualify xD I've still not got my badge yet either ^^ We will get them eventually <3
    Allright, awesome! And thanks for the answer! <3
  • Options
    Well it seems that we got us from posting here xD because @Rofus and @Mazikar and I got our badges during the night xD
  • Options
    Is the script still running?  I don't have mine yet.  If the script is still running, I'll wait as patiently as I can.
  • Options
    Yay, we got ours!

@Possum posting in this thread magically helped :wink: